Is PP becoming second rate?

Bris Vegas

28 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m sure some could but if you’re in the middle or top of the stands, there’s no direct access.

I would have thought someone must calculate how long the ground takes to empty in a similar fashion to office fire drills?

Only west upper and South West corner does not have direct access to the pitch.

Edited by Foreveram

23 hours ago, angieram said:

Getting a spruce-up! 

Less than 8 full pages, and 9 full days since the OP.

It appears Mr Vegas' fine efforts and one man crusade have not fallen on deaf ears.

A hearty big up to you, sir!  Bravo.

👀

On 13/04/2023 at 16:59, HorsforthRam said:

It seems a lot of opposition memorabilia is under Pride Park. I was told by a fella that used to own a bar in Notts that he had a couple of the workmen building PP come in laughing…. The joke was that they’d buried Florist scarves under the penalty spots 🤷🏽‍♂️

That doesn’t matter - we never get penalties!

39 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

In an emergency people would exist on to the pitch.

That depends on the emergency, Shirley.

An innocent looking streaker runs on, and reaches the centre circle... only to then whip out his glock, and start shooting his load willy nilly!

... And to make matters worse (Oh yes they can!), he then proceeds to flick his half eaten cigar butt on the grass, which instantly turns into a raging wild fire (On the real grass bits) whilst simultaneously melting the plastic "threads", spewing out poisonous gasses, seat'ards!

Ain't not nobody givin' consideration about existing on no godamn pitch, y'hear!

Jeez!  
#thinkon

*Sorry... may have overdone the double-negative!  

On 14/04/2023 at 12:17, Kathcairns said:

Agree, the atmosphere changed in Baseball Ground as soon as it went all seater, thats why they need to bring back designated standing areas in all grounds. Mind you i appreciate my seat now im the older generation😂

I appreciate my seat as well  because it has a number on it that tells me where to stand all match long!

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

An innocent looking streaker runs on, and reaches the centre circle... only to then whip out his glock, and start shooting his load willy nilly!

... And to make matters worse (Oh yes they can!), he then proceeds to flick his half eaten cigar butt on the grass, which instantly turns into a raging wild fire (On the real grass bits) whilst simultaneously melting the plastic "threads", spewing out poisonous gasses, seat'ards!

Ain't not nobody givin' consideration about existing on no godamn pitch, y'hear!

Jeez!  
#thinkon

Early weekend start😂

4 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Sadlergate is cyclical and no doubt, it's struggling at the moment. Needs a new burst of life which Karl Shaw is trying very hard to inject at the moment with his MrShaw and Reminisce bits.

On a positive note, I read its going well for the Bustler down at Sneinton Market, perfect fit for that area.  

I'm at Binks Yard on Sunday, so will probably have a nosy when passing through.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Jeez!  
#thinkon

Just a quick question..."to then whip out his glock"... may I ask - where from? (please, no diagrams or explicit detail).

3 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

That doesn’t matter - we never get penalties!

?

We've had 7 this season, second most in the division behind Sheff Wed with 8.

Don't tell me this is another Bris stat where they don't count if they are against teams in the bottom half?

Edited by G STAR RAM

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

?

We've had 7 this season, second most in the division behind Sheff Wed with 8.

Don't tell me this is another Bris stat where they don't count if they are against teams in the bottom half?

Never let facts get in the way of having a bit of a laugh!

17 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m sure some could but if you’re in the middle or top of the stands, there’s no direct access.

I would have thought someone must calculate how long the ground takes to empty in a similar fashion to office fire drills?

I know that aircraft are supposed to be able to be emptied in an emergency within 90 seconds. Perhaps PP should employ slides 🤣. They could be used for trophy winning pitch invasions too .. spectacular.. I wonder if Bris thinks that might upgrade us a bit ? 

On 13/04/2023 at 07:35, Papahet said:

Have you been to Villa Park and seen the Holt End and obvioisoy Anfield?  Both look fantastic behind the goal.

No bowl required 

Last time I was in the upper Holte the wind howled through the side, coldest I've ever been at a football match.