Go derby go 15 games unbeaten

B4ev6is

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys derby are now 15 games 4th in the league and closing in on shiffield wednesday to only 7 points I think and we are getting better and better. We can so get into top 2 places we have better goal difference and have 2 games in hand over them.

We are 11 points behind them, have a worse goal difference and 1 game in hand, but apart from that I agree

It's quite amazing really, a couple of weeks before the season starts and the Rams have only 5 players on the books. Take my hat off to Liam Rosenior getting this squad together and convincing these players to join. Then I did have my doubts about Paul Warne taking over, I expected hoof football. But with the quality of the squad, they have been able to mix it and have improved under PW. I expect Sheff Weds and Ipswich will now be keeping an eye on our results hoping we drop off.

Nine points behind an automatic promotion place with a game in hand and just under half the season to go. Can we still improve, will Plymouth, Sheffield and Ipswich hit a bad patch. January window will be important for the top 10 teams along with injuries to key players. The bookies are now noticing, they have us at 28/1 to win the title, 10/3 to get promoted, 6/1 to finish in the top 2 and 7/2 favourites to win the play-offs.         

10 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

It's quite amazing really, a couple of weeks before the season starts and the Rams have only 5 players on the books. Take my hat off to Liam Rosenior getting this squad together and convincing these players to join. Then I did have my doubts about Paul Warne taking over, I expected hoof football. But with the quality of the squad, they have been able to mix it and have improved under PW. I expect Sheff Weds and Ipswich will now be keeping an eye on our results hoping we drop off.

Nine points behind an automatic promotion place with a game in hand and just under half the season to go. Can we still improve, will Plymouth, Sheffield and Ipswich hit a bad patch. January window will be important for the top 10 teams along with injuries to key players. The bookies are now noticing, they have us at 28/1 to win the title, 10/3 to get promoted, 6/1 to finish in the top 2 and 7/2 favourites to win the play-offs.         

Whoops spotted my mistake there, we are 11 points behind an automatic spot not 9, but still have a game in hand.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

In a fashion not like used too sigh use good foot keep bad one flat on the ground in my boot.

“If you don’t stamp your good foot, if you don’t stamp your good foot you’re a red!”

Good enough!