Croctober...

Mucker1884

I know we have many fans on here, so feel free to post your pics, or regale us with your holey foam clog based stories (Or even the non-holey, fur-lined variety for the wusses amongst us!  Yes, nieces caravanning partner-in-sin... I'm looking at you!  ?

Mine are 10 years old now, as that's when I started camping (Proper camping... in a tent!), and they've joined me on every camping trip since!  The Black & White football Jibitz thingy is still in place.  It's fair to say mine have done some miles, and are no longer "looking their best" (For want of a better phrase!  ?)

I hasten to add, however, I wouldn't go beyond the camp-site boundary in them... unless in the privacy of my own house/garden... but never in public!  ?

Happy 20th Birthday, to the worlds favourite footwear brand!  ?

https://www.fox13news.com/news/happy-birthday-crocs-americas-controversial-shoe-celebrates-20-years

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I bet @David has some now they’re hip on the socials.  Clinging on to his youth, watch him deny it.

I won't deny it, I have 2 pairs. Never leave the house in them mind you, they are there to slip on when going out in the garden or to the bin.

What's up with you anyhow, your robot hoover missed a crumb?

26 minutes ago, David said:

I won't deny it, I have 2 pairs. Never leave the house in them mind you, they are there to slip on when going out in the garden or to the bin.

What's up with you anyhow, your robot hoover missed a crumb?

I told you he’d deny it.

hold on…..?

Nowt wrong with them. Better than the flip flops that stick between your toes, or that socks and sliders trend. 

You'll get some in 10 years, just like the Forest fans that are edging closer to wearing the same trainers as Rowett

41 minutes ago, David said:

Nowt wrong with them. Better than the flip flops that stick between your toes, or that socks and sliders trend. 

You'll get some in 10 years, just like the Forest fans that are edging closer to wearing the same trainers as Rowett

I saw a lad nearly twist his ankle in the pub yesterday, I looked down to see what he’d tripped on, and saw socks and sliders.

I didn’t not fight in the second world for the future to pan out like this!!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

As if he takes the bins out? Unless it’s a battery remote controlled iWheelie bin.

I’m surprised you’re popping up here, thought you’d be keeping your head down after the robotic hoover has been outed!

Anyhow, you lot clearly live a sheltered life. 

7ABDFC9B-FCB1-48A2-A617-6677EB228DB0.jpeg

24 minutes ago, David said:

I’m surprised you’re popping up here, thought you’d be keeping your head down after the robotic hoover has been outed!

Anyhow, you lot clearly live a sheltered life. 

7ABDFC9B-FCB1-48A2-A617-6677EB228DB0.jpeg

Drinking in bed? Have you no shame?

53 minutes ago, David said:

Old pic, back in the covid days where an evening in the spare room with the football on was the highlight of the week.

Arh, I see, that’s why you have no trousers on.

She wears them.

x

Come on @rynny that deserves a laughing emoji at least.