Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

6 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Think around 4000

Back in February, Ipswich sold out their first allocation of 5000 and were given a further 1700 tickets as a final allocation. There's definitely scope for considerably more then. It's down to Derby if they think they'll sell them. As I'm told by a friend working at another club's ticket office, away clubs have to pay upfront for each block they put on sale. If they don't sell out, they still have to pay for all the tickets. With money being tight, I'd imagine Derby are watching the purse strings to avoid any under selling.

image.thumb.png.ebebe3ba1edab41837d00c80b2ebf6c2.png

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/february/mk-dons-final-allocation/

Edited by Ram@Lincoln

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I wonder if we'll get anymore here. What's the current allocation we've sold out on? Ridiculous support from the supporters once again in the mad all away month when money is tight.

4000; very impressive support indeed. managed to get a couple but you have to be quick on the keyboard. Had to do a little warm up session in readiness. ?

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

4000; very impressive support indeed. managed to get a couple but you have to be quick on the keyboard. Had to do a little warm up session in readiness. ?

My problem was with speed, was on site at 10 but not quick enough! Only away game I’ve tried to get to as my partner’s son said he’d take me as no home games this month. He’s now on duty if there are any more released as he’s much quicker!