Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Last night was a nightmare, I wish we hadn’t bothered tbh 

Before tickets came out I said I’d only go if we could get on the front row due to my lads height, and so to negate persistent standing he’d still be able to see. I know what you get away and that’s fine, I don’t mind everyone standing and you know the score before buying a ticket. 

However on arrival to hear it was unreserved was annoying but not the worst of it, we managed to get on the front but then why do the stewards let everyone stand on the yellow hatched area I’ll never know. My lad saw very little of the game. 

Sorry to hear this but sadly using out stewards aswell even they tried to warn the club not to do this appentley they would not listen.

You could have asked to sit with disabled I am only 5ft 5 so I am not biggest eathier but I stood on little ramp thing.

16 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Anyone know how many tickets are left for the Cambridge game ?

There is currently one block open, J2 this morning when I looked it had 21 seats left, then when I looked later it had 120 ??‍♂️. It currently has 83 seats. There is still one block yet to open up , J3 which I believe is the same capacity as block 1 which is 154. So to answer you question I believe it will be 237 in total.

37 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t know how or why but the tickets available in block J2 has now gone up to 155.

The ticketing system at Cambridge is all over the place . Even for tickets in the home end ( just in case lol) you have to order each ticket individually, even if they are next to each other in the seated area. It’s a strange system so the numbers of sold tickets jumping around doesn’t surprise me .

12 minutes ago, Jortat said:

The ticketing system at Cambridge is all over the place . Even for tickets in the home end ( just in case lol) you have to order each ticket individually, even if they are next to each other in the seated area. It’s a strange system so the numbers of sold tickets jumping around doesn’t surprise me .

Presume you have access to the Cambridge ticket site, which is only allowed access to if you sign in for our game. Is the South Habbin terrace still greyed out and not on sale to home fans. That is the situation for this Saturdays game against Barnsley. This is the extra 1,000 tickets terrace stand that we were hoping for.

9 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

How many left for 10am? 

Block J2 showing 130 remaining, Block H2 has a single seat free and then Block J3 not yet open - Foreveram suggests about 154 in that block.

So should be around 285 up for grabs at 10.00

Good luck everyone.

COYR

Edited by S75 Ram
spelling

I was hanging back to see if that last block opens up but it hasn’t yet. The random one in H2 is now sold but bizarrely there is now 7 available in H1. This block has 154 seats and I anticipate block J3 will be the same. Currently 123 seats on sale plus the last block. Don’t forget that it’s unreserved seats so don’t waste time trying to pick a seat, any will do. And don’t forget if they do sell out keep revisiting cos they will pop back up. Good luck everyone.