Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, David said:

I always thought they were given a small quantity to distribute between their members (paid still) to ensure they had their coaches full.

My bad.

They were, but that has changed with the new priority booking system. I think the Group secretaries can still purchase on their behalf, but only in the relevant priority window.

To be fair, a lot of them are in the higher categories, as you would expect. 

39 minutes ago, angieram said:

They were, but that has changed with the new priority booking system. I think the Group secretaries can still purchase on their behalf, but only in the relevant priority window.

To be fair, a lot of them are in the higher categories, as you would expect. 

Ahhh, thanks. Glad it's a recent change and not something I've totally pulled out my bottom 

5 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Looking at the site, block 21 is greyed out. It all depends on this.

Block 21 could be sold out already in which case that’s about 950 sold. Alternatively it could be being held in which case we’ve sold just 400-500 today.

Block 22 and 23 are showing availability with 714 available on my last count.

So there are tickets still available but it’s just not clear how many.

I got my ticket in block 21 today, judging by how many tickets have been sold throughout the season I don’t think there is anywhere close to being 400 members in the 20+ category. Like has been suggested I suspect they have been held back for ticket office and telephone sales.

Missed out on Barnsley tickets in the away end. Flights, hotel, train from Brum, matchday coach all paid for. Only one thing for it.... It's hospitality at Barnsley for the 4 of us. One place is almost as much as 3 adult and 1 senior ticket in the away end would have been but it'll be worth it. Weekend in Derby. Neppy tours to Barnsley. What more can a man ask for?  ?