Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

I suffer a bit with the current away history groupings. I live in North Somerset. In previous seasons I could get to Bristol City, Cardiff City, Reading and Aston Villa without too much trouble. And a couple of visits to PP too.  Always had to wait for general sale, but with a bigger away allocations at bigger grounds, never had a problem getting tickets as long as I was quick off the mark.

That list of previous away venues is only 4 though, so I don't make it to the 5+ group.  I was looking forwards to Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham, FGR and maybe Exeter this season, but due to the smaller grounds and hence allocations none (perhaps Exeter might), have made general sale.

I have a secret agent getting me a Bristol Rovers ticket for the 'home' end. Not the same of course, but that will have to do for this season 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

I suffer a bit with the current away history groupings. I live in North Somerset. In previous seasons I could get to Bristol City, Cardiff City, Reading and Aston Villa without too much trouble. And a couple of visits to PP too.  Always had to wait for general sale, but with a bigger away allocations at bigger grounds, never had a problem getting tickets as long as I was quick off the mark.

That list of previous away venues is only 4 though, so I don't make it to the 5+ group.  I was looking forwards to Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham, FGR and maybe Exeter this season, but due to the smaller grounds and hence allocations none (perhaps Exeter might), have made general sale.

I have a secret agent getting me a Bristol Rovers ticket for the 'home' end. Not the same of course, but that will have to do for this season 🤷‍♂️

It's worth getting on the returns list as well if you really want to go to any of rhe others as it's surprising how many pop up at the last minute.

On 29/03/2023 at 21:29, Sheepdog said:

I am hoping for 1 ticket for Bristol Rovers and 2 for Exeter. I’m an away member, but with less than 5 matches, so I am in the last membership window (which opens next Wednesday at 10am).

Not that confident there will be any Bristol ones left by then, so have registered on their website in case. However, when I went on to see how it worked, it wouldn’t let me buy a ticket because I’m a ‘newly registered client’ which I guess is their way of preventing away fans doing what I am trying to do 😂

Anyone got any tips about getting around this? This is my first ever post BTW 👍

Update: I was one of the lucky few that bagged a Bristol Rovers ticket at around 10am. It was touch and go. Lots of refreshing the tickets page and being quick at clicking the mouse. Pleased as there was no way I was getting a ticket in the home end.

I managed to get 1 ticket for Exeter. I hope to get the other one on Saturday.

Anyway we are spending the week in Devon so should be a nice way spend out time 

8 hours ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

I hope manage nap one mate.

Exeter tickets on general sale at 10 o’clock this morning, just looked on the site and it showed sold out.

Clicked on again and they have introduced another 192. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There should be the same again after that.

No seats left.

6 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I wish they would just put all available tickets online at the same time, it’s very misleading and annoying. I waiting go but saw there was only a few left a few days so didn’t think I would get one. So now I have planned to do something else that night.

I did put the information on this thread, there was always going to be more tickets, about 250 left now.

5 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I wish they would just put all available tickets online at the same time, it’s very misleading and annoying. I waiting go but saw there was only a few left a few days so didn’t think I would get one. So now I have planned to do something else that night.

Cant you just move something else cant you just do that another day and then you can go to the game.