Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

44 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

976 tickets left from initial allocation.

Thanks!

Would presume they’ll all go tomorrow morning. Will see what next allocation is, seems leaving it late to sell and post tickets if don’t get extra until Monday.

11 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Thanks!

Would presume they’ll all go tomorrow morning. Will see what next allocation is, seems leaving it late to sell and post tickets if don’t get extra until Monday.

We are due another 1,331 tickets for the full allocation.

For Peterborough I wonder if some of those in the earlier categories were waiting to see what happened with international call ups before buying as didn’t expect to be so many left.

I was hot off the draw and got mine, which takes me to the magic number of 5 to bump me slightly up priority for next season (I’ve done 7 including cup games but don’t think they count.) 

40 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

For Peterborough I wonder if some of those in the earlier categories were waiting to see what happened with international call ups before buying as didn’t expect to be so many left.

I was hot off the draw and got mine, which takes me to the magic number of 5 to bump me slightly up priority for next season (I’ve done 7 including cup games but don’t think they count.) 

Not this season no

Past seasons cup games counted as well.

On 13/03/2023 at 22:35, Rich84 said:

Going to be a lot of disappointed fans for Sheff Wed on last day, the away end has had further capacity restrictions meaning only 3700 allowed, in a stand that has 6560 seats due to access issues following the FA Cup game against Newcastle where 4500 were allowed....

Depending on what rides on the game you could be allocated just the upper tier