Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Asking for advice. I am an away membership holder, my friend isn’t. Neither of us had any away games last year. If I try to buy us two tickets to Portsmouth (using his Fan ID and mine) do I need to wait until the date of general sale? Or does my away membership give me earlier access for both tickets? Given there are only 1,200ish tickets it could be make or break!

16 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Asking for advice. I am an away membership holder, my friend isn’t. Neither of us had any away games last year. If I try to buy us two tickets to Portsmouth (using his Fan ID and mine) do I need to wait until the date of general sale? Or does my away membership give me earlier access for both tickets? Given there are only 1,200ish tickets it could be make or break!

Obviously you can buy yours when the membership allocation comes up but not the one for general sale.

The 1,200 is only an initial allocation, Portsmouth have the option to give us the whole stand, at the moment they are not selling the rest of the stand to home fans, so it could be down to how quickly we sell the initial allocation.

You can’t do anything until it gets to the membership date so no decision needs to be made till them.

1 hour ago, bimmerman said:

about 24 hrs

I was going to say 48hrs or Imminently but that jokes got old ??

Got my tickets!

My fiancée’s first away day, first FA Cup tie, and first time on a terrace.

Here’s hoping for some of that cup magic! A 3-2 comeback win or a 5-0 win, please.

To us, obviously.

?

I'm on the membership but no history section of ticket buying so will be borderline getting them . If anyone is in a higher priority section but can't go and want to keep up their buying record, I would very happily have one or two tickets from you at face value. 

44 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm on the membership but no history section of ticket buying so will be borderline getting them . If anyone is in a higher priority section but can't go and want to keep up their buying record, I would very happily have one or two tickets from you at face value. 

Makes no odds to me, I’ve got mine, but that’s a bit like someone letting five of their mates in when your queuing for the bar.?

1 hour ago, sage said:

I mean the Pompey game btw

50 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Makes no odds to me, I’ve got mine, but that’s a bit like someone letting five of their mates in when your queuing for the bar.?

mates with season tickets and away membership. A bit cheeky but i've booked accom thinking there would be a few more tickets  

42 minutes ago, sage said:

mates with season tickets and away membership. A bit cheeky but i've booked accom thinking there would be a few more tickets  

Being as there are many away members not going to every game but buying every ticket and selling them to mates who don't have away membership, then I have no problem with an away member who has paid his subscription jumping the queue. The system is flawed. I expect Sage has already lost out on getting a ticket due to others selling theirs on, so fair play to him. I hope you get your ticket.

1 hour ago, sage said:

Being on Sky on a Friday night and more tickets to come I would think you should be alright.

Season tickets don’t give you any priority.

21 hours ago, Sussex Ram said:

He will have to wait for general sale.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Being as there are many away members not going to every game but buying every ticket and selling them to mates who don't have away membership, then I have no problem with an away member who has paid his subscription jumping the queue. The system is flawed. I expect Sage has already lost out on getting a ticket due to others selling theirs on, so fair play to him. I hope you get your ticket.

Me and my dad are season ticket holders and away membership I think many go to games but I dont above of people buying them and then selling them that for me is wrong.