Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

And its unreserved seating because some clubs will never learn.

Can you imagine if Lincoln made the 300 fans standing yesterday and forced them into the stands.

Easiest job in the world being a steward at Lincoln, this guy told me it works better for them this way and then proceeded to watch the match.

C1692488-8B03-4518-961C-0DFB9D8A62A2.jpeg

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Easiest job in the world being a steward at Lincoln, this guy told me it works better for them this way and then proceeded to watch the match.

C1692488-8B03-4518-961C-0DFB9D8A62A2.jpeg

Haha - you must have been about 10 seats along from me!

But this is what it looked like yesterday - I took this at the beginning of the game - it got a bit worse as time passed as the stewards hadn't even come out. To be fair - at least the Lincoln stewards applied common sense although had we scored a goal (Didn't really need to worry about that to be fair) it could have been chaos!

Pic 1.jpg

No B4, you didn't understand what I was saying.

The 300 or so fans who were stood next to the pitch - in a lot of stadiums this would absolutely NOT be allowed and the Stewards would force them to move into the stands. However, with 2000 seats sold and 2000 people at the game, unreserved seating does NOT work.

Quite a few seats where I was were not taken up as some lads preferred to stand right next to the pitch. I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with this but they seemed to be mainly there for trying to start a fight. I'm all for a dose of tribalism in football but it hardly suited my GF when bottles are flying around and people are trying to get at one another... Sick of some fans not practicing sheer common sense and decency at games i.e., chant all you want, have a lot of fun, have a few beers but don't start aggro like petulant school children. 

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

No B4, you didn't understand what I was saying.

The 300 or so fans who were stood next to the pitch - in a lot of stadiums this would absolutely NOT be allowed and the Stewards would force them to move into the stands. However, with 2000 seats sold and 2000 people at the game, unreserved seating does NOT work.

I throught that was dangerouse too I know cinerma and football crowds highly different to cinerma even through we can do thousands in a day but we are trained in crowd control.

Last night was a nightmare, I wish we hadn’t bothered tbh 

Before tickets came out I said I’d only go if we could get on the front row due to my lads height, and so to negate persistent standing he’d still be able to see. I know what you get away and that’s fine, I don’t mind everyone standing and you know the score before buying a ticket. 

However on arrival to hear it was unreserved was annoying but not the worst of it, we managed to get on the front but then why do the stewards let everyone stand on the yellow hatched area I’ll never know. My lad saw very little of the game. 

Edited by DerbyRevolution

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

The good news is that away tickets should be freely available soon, especially if our run on the road continues. After the start of the season, I’m certainly more relaxed about getting tickets going forward. 

I can still see games still selling out mate regardless.