Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Just now, Rich3478 said:

Am getting optimistic one of these might make general sale!!

Just my opinion and not gospel but I think the Morecambe tickets will go early in the all members category and Lincoln may just make general sale with over 2,000 available and being midweek.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Just my opinion and not gospel but I think the Morecambe tickets will go early in the all members category and Lincoln may just make general sale with over 2,000 available and being midweek.

Dont be on it

Lincoln not far.

37 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

To those who have purchased Lincoln away tickets already, have you been allocated a seat number?

It was a free-for-all last year when I went with Donny but maybe due to the smaller following. 

To be fair, we usually don't find out whether it's a free for all until we get to a ground. It happened a time or two before administration. Since, I don't think we've ever sold few enough tickets for them to tell us to sit where we want. 

When that happens, it always causes problems as some people always insist on standing in the exact seat that they have bought. They always arrive about two minutes before kick-off! 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

When that happens, it always causes problems as some people always insist on standing in the exact seat that they have bought. They always arrive about two minutes before kick-off! 

Why do clubs allow all this standing? What happens if somebody wants to go to an away match who cannot stand for that long?