Away Memberships

Day

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Then you must be right, mate.  Well done.  Shows what I know!  ??

Well someone must have made a mistake or derby should have stated cup games no longer count issues with that not many would brother then.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I was talking about the young farmers DCFC supporters club?

There is no roadriders now at all I was speaking couple stewards that use to help run them. Only way bring them back is by emailing the club and keep doing it until they bring it back.

24 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

Derby should know how many in each stage, it would be handy to know 

Eg 

20  + 100 

15 + 500 

Etc 

So you know if you in the running for a ticket. Especially as I would know if its worth booking a flight in advance , 

Fleetwood away is 20euro now...  if I wait week before it could in the 100s 

It’s not just how many are eligible for each stage, it’s how many purchase tickets from that group, there might be 500 eligible but only 300 buy tickets giving a larger number of tickets for the next group.

20 minutes ago, Rev said:

I was talking about the young farmers DCFC supporters club?

It's been brought back for this season, Seats limited to those who went to either...20+ 15+ and 10+ games, But including cup games, Collecting money for the driver is optional

image.thumb.png.ee5e85c3fd2989d32e19646081ffdc32.png

44 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

Eg 

20  + 100 

15 + 500 

Etc 

So you know if you in the running for a ticket. Especially as I would know if its worth booking a flight in advance , 

Stay in Blackpool for the weekend, if you get a ticket for the match, bonus. What category are you in.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just stay calm.  Don't go wading in all guns blazing.  I can sense you're a little peeved!  

Not peeved just think unfair on people that do cup games as well league like me and my dad cant normal do weekend away games so when like league cup midweek games we go to them and FA cup games if we get at home saying we draw goes to midweek away games.

2 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

Eg 

20  + 100 

15 + 500 

Etc 

Given your circumstances,  I think it's very reasonable for you to ask the question - and equally reasonable for them to answer it. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Given your circumstances,  I think it's very reasonable for you to ask the question - and equally reasonable for them to answer it. 

But they can’t tell you how many are going to buy tickets. The update you wanted is in the other thread.

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

But they can’t tell you how many are going to buy tickets. The update you wanted is in the other thread.

But it would given a better idea if there is a chance. I think it's 7 aways last season compared to 13 previously. But wasn't a problem then