Away Memberships

Day

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and dad have to wait until sunday get our hands on some tickets why could they not made 18plus away games get first dips on tickets as we did 19 games last season sigh.

4 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

Why could they not make it 6 plus away games as I did 7

4 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Or even 7+ to give you an extra advantage on the half-fans who only managed 6? ?

Any chance they could prioritise those that only went to away games at the seaside... with their spouse... just the two of you... in a seven seater MPV... and a pre-booked "Park on my drive.com thingy"?

Well, when I say games... 

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I can see loads of away fans missing out this season even with away membership with no way of climbing the ladder for the following season.

Very poor from DCFC 

There's a finite amount of tickets going to be available, that's not the clubs fault! All they're doing is prioritising the fans who travelled up and down the country last season supporting a team that was likely to go down ?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I can see loads of away fans missing out this season even with away membership with no way of climbing the ladder for the following season.

Very poor from DCFC 

What do you expect the club to do? and you probably will be able to climb the ladder each year.

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Why is it poor from DCFC and why can’t you climb the ladder.

Right I’m away member 10 plus because I attended 13 away games last season .

First 48 hrs away tickets to 20 plus 

Second 48hrs away tickets to 15 plus 

That’s 4 days before I can buy and it’s even worse for 5 plus and just an away member which works be 8 days. 

Season 23/24 will be the same policy I assume going on away games attended

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

What do you expect the club to do? and you probably will be able to climb the ladder each year.

No chance.

Possibly you could climb ladder in higher leagues as away grounds have higher capacities.

PS Cup games don’t count for away games attended which was unfair imo 

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

There's a finite amount of tickets going to be available, that's not the clubs fault! All they're doing is prioritising the fans who travelled up and down the country last season supporting a team that was likely to go down ?‍♂️

That’s a load of Bull for a start as if that was the case they would have included Cup games which would of made me 15 plus .

How do the club know how many games you went to anyway if you purchased tickets not using your own membership number 

Edited by Curtains
Added

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

That’s 4 days before I can buy and it’s even worse for 5 plus and just an away member which works be 8 days. 

So basically what you are saying is it’s not fair cos you’re not first in the queue .

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

How dare those who attended more than you be rewarded for their loyalty. 

They can buy earlier than you due to a lower amount of games attended. You can buy earlier than me. Is that unfair? No, just the way it is. 

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

So basically what you are saying is it’s not fair cos you’re not first in the queue .

No I’m saying it’s a s*** system.

Like I say Cup games should have counted and season ticket years also 

You don’t have to agree with me but I’m upset ? 

Edited by Curtains

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

So, apart from including away cup games in the tally (I agree, I don’t know why they shouldn’t be) what alternative method do you propose others than either a complete lottery or any one with a user name “Curtains” having priority? 

Whilst ever demand exceeds supply you’re always going to disappoint some.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

How dare those who attended more than you be rewarded for their loyalty. 

They can buy earlier than you due to a lower amount of games attended. You can buy earlier than me. Is that unfair? No, just the way it is. 

Why should Cup games be excluded.

Thats b******* 

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

So, apart from including away cup games in the tally (I agree, I don’t know why they shouldn’t be) what alternative method do you propose others than either a complete lottery or any one with a user name “Curtains” having priority? 

Whilst ever demand exceeds supply you’re always going to disappoint some.

Yes the loyal fans who have been forever not just last season 

I like first come first served not preferential treatment 

Edited by Curtains
Added

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

No chance.

Possibly you could climb ladder in higher leagues as away grounds have higher capacities.

PS Cup games don’t count for away games attended which was unfair imo 

I agree it will be more difficult in League 1 but I think there is still an opportunity to move up the priority order. You’re already in priority group 3 which, quite rightly, puts you well ahead of the vast majority I would imagine. If you chose to, I would think you’ll have a reasonable chance of getting tickets for a good number of the games you want to go to. Agree on the cup games though.

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

No I’m saying it’s a s*** system.

Like I say Cup games should have counted and season ticket years also 

You don’t have to agree with me but I’m upset ? 

Do you not think the people that went to 20+ or 15+ also went to the cup games and most likely had a season ticket as well.

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

But then you start excluding the younger fans who go and it basically becomes an old folks coach trip day out. 

Younger fans who shouldn’t take out loans .

Right .

Old folks day out isn’t that age discrimination