ALPHABET

After yesterday's high I decided to have a couple of sherbets and have a banging head this morning. For some reason I started looking at the alphabet (as you do when you are drunk) and thought about today's headlines about us stated in alphabetical order. I come up with this so far but went to bed before it was finished. Feel free to do you own:

After Buyout Clowes Derby Ends Fans Getting Hysterical. In Justifying Keeping League..........

The other thing I noticed was M N O P Q . Kept thinking No Morris, No Pearce, No Quantuma! Anyways, going back to bed! UTR!!!!     

1 hour ago, eccles the ram said:

After yesterday's high I decided to have a couple of sherbets and have a banging head this morning. For some reason I started looking at the alphabet (as you do when you are drunk) and thought about today's headlines about us stated in alphabetical order. I come up with this so far but went to bed before it was finished. Feel free to do you own:

After Buyout Clowes Derby Ends Fans Getting Hysterical. In Justifying Keeping League..........

The other thing I noticed was M N O P Q . Kept thinking No Morris, No Pearce, No Quantuma! Anyways, going back to bed! UTR!!!!     

After Buyout Clowes Derby Ends Fans Getting Hysterical. In Justifying Keeping League Moritorium. No Obvious Player Quality Required......