Who could we start next season with, player wise (as it stands)?

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

Before we get a right fullback in, I'd go with three at the back. Luckily, there's still lots of time to get the players signed.

Do we have the right players to fill the wing back role though? The players we have out wide right now seem like they will be good going forwards but not much use covering at the back. It's a very specific skill set and not one that I think we have covered.

NML for example is going to be seriously problematic for defenders in this league but he's not going to be bombing back to help out defensively. That's not a dig at him, it's just not what he should be doing.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Do we have the right players to fill the wing back role though? The players we have out wide right now seem like they will be good going forwards but not much use covering at the back. It's a very specific skill set and not one that I think we have covered.

NML for example is going to be seriously problematic for defenders in this league but he's not going to be bombing back to help out defensively. That's not a dig at him, it's just not what he should be doing.

We don't, yet is less bad option than playing without fullback.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Stearman will never play RB for us. It would be Knight or Mendez-Laing based on who we currently have signed up.

I'm not convinced either of them have the disapline required. Let's hope we get a right back signed up soon.