Max Lowe Sell-on

Jram

11 minutes ago, Jram said:

Max Lowe reportedly set to leave Sheff this summer and we apparently have a sell-on clause. Anyone any idea of the percentage?

F08CD323-A043-476D-ADD7-B4DCAD8E1A8E.jpeg

Wasn't his fee about 4.5 officially.  No-ones paying that so I doubt we will get a sell on. If the deal was appearance based though they would be paying that up so could be cash there.

25 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Wasn't his fee about 4.5 officially.  No-ones paying that so I doubt we will get a sell on. If the deal was appearance based though they would be paying that up so could be cash there.

I think it was 15 percent sell on fee mate

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I think it was 15 percent sell on fee mate

I believe that it's only 15% of the profit though.

So if we sold him for 4.5m and he was then sold for 5.5m, we'd only see £150,000.

And I don't think he'll be getting sold for more than 4.5m unfortunately.

Just now, Jram said:

Cheers, both. I think Forest are the main suitors and they can’t hide the fact they’ve just won a £170 million match so may mean Sheff hold out for a bit more than they otherwise would 

Is bogle going too as another 15 percent on him as well.

1 minute ago, Scott129 said:

I believe that it's only 15% of the profit though.

So if we sold him for 4.5m and he was then sold for 5.5m, we'd only see £150,000.

And I don't think he'll be getting sold for more than 4.5m unfortunately.

Were does it say 4.5m he is going to forest for.

I think bogle and max low joint fee I think it was 2.5 for the pair of them.

40 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

I don't think the sell on for Lowe (or Bogle) will amount to much, if anything.  I'm more upset about the sell on clause we were forced to sell for Gordon.  That would've been worth a few million in a couple of years.  When I say forced to sell, I think bullied by Liverpool. 

The only way for clubs outside the prem to make proper money on losing academy assets is a 50% standard rate for any loan fees up to 23 years old. This should probably apply to those youngsters sold up to 21 really. Should be put in the regs.  Could be worth 3-4 million on 3-4 loans over 3 years, maybe more.  Drives me nuts that a couple of loans and they get there pittance back plus cash on top.  

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

I don't think the sell on for Lowe (or Bogle) will amount to much, if anything.  I'm more upset about the sell on clause we were forced to sell for Gordon.  That would've been worth a few million in a couple of years.  When I say forced to sell, I think bullied by Liverpool. 

Well if bogle goes say 8m to a prem club would that like 3m to derby.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if bogle goes say 8m to a prem club would that like 3m to derby.

To get a £3m payment would require a £20m premium on anything that Sheffield United paid us. He hasn't had a standout season like Spence has had at Forest. As others have suggested, any payment would be five figures most likely. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2022 at 16:24, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

How much did we get for Bogle then?