Ray Liotta has died

Cisse

oh no, missed this. Loved him in a few things. There's a film, think it's called Golddiggers with Sigourney Weaver and that beauty whose name escapes me (from Party of Five), where they marry rich blokes and then honey trap them to get the divorce settlement, he plays a great role in that. Also plays Johnny Depp's dad in Blow. Good role in that too.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

oh no, missed this. Loved him in a few things. There's a film, think it's called Golddiggers with Sigourney Weaver and that beauty whose name escapes me (from Party of Five), where they marry rich blokes and then honey trap them to get the divorce settlement, he plays a great role in that. Also plays Johnny Depp's dad in Blow. Good role in that too.

The movie was Heartbreakers. Really funny. Jennifer Love Hewitt was the sexpot. Liotta was awesome in that movie. I also loved Liotta in Field of Dreams as Shoeless Joe Jackson.

24 minutes ago, Cisse said:

The movie was Heartbreakers. Really funny. Jennifer Love Hewitt was the sexpot. Liotta was awesome in that movie. I also loved Liotta in Field of Dreams as Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Heartbreakers, of course! I might have to find that, even Sigourney is hot in that!