Let's go out in style

B4ev6is

Well this message to the players we might be down but our fight is still go out there and take it to Blackpool show no fear and let's send a message to league one that derby are coming and we shall not be rollied over and we are back by mighty derby county fans army. But also send a message to the champership that we might be gone for now but we shall be back really really really soon.

And when we do that we shall take it by storm and we shall be back in the premiership were this club belong not compared tiny little little little forest.

13 hours ago, seths-cap said:

I get it B4 we all hate forest but in all honesty if we think we belong in the premier league then so do they. 

No note really until most recently they never showed up I remember games were struggled to even get 10k to 15k at there home games. I dont rate them and never ever ever ever ever ever will.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No note really until most recently they never showed up I remember games were struggled to even get 10k to 15k at there home games. I dont rate them and never ever ever ever ever ever will.

I do... they were world class when our SuperManagement duo took them over!

seths-cap
19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I dont they are just tin pot club and also worest ground ever ever my garden shed bigger than this.

Size isn’t everything lad, ask me wife ?