Good luck from a Bee

Brentfordjack

17 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Brentford were a club that turned over players to keep the right side. 

Unlike us they thought about that aspect when recruiting. And generally added value. 

If our cathartic experience gets a load of wasters out of the game then that's something. 

yeah they did it properly, selling Jozefzoon to us for 2.7 million for example. they'd have got a golden gabble for that type of business.

17 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Few players have left Brentford and gone on to greater things, until Watkins and Benrahma I think. That also says something about how they get the best out of them.

I’d imagine it’s the lower wages and promise of not standing in their way if they get a decent bid in for them.  Well, while in the championship I mean, it’s a lot harder to work that system in the perm as the agents will demand top wages from day one I’d expect.

Getting Erickson has probably saved their season.

I was happy when I saw they’d smashed Chelsea.

23 hours ago, Brentfordjack said:

All the very best for the coming season and beyond.I hope Rooney sticks by you with a decent owner on board he has a good a chance as anybody to get you back up.Your fans have been superb through this crap period.Things can change very quick in football and sometimes for the better, look at us in the so called best league in the world the Premier league for another season.Although my opinion of  the PL ( I’ve missed 2 games this season )is it’s the fatal attraction of clubs who risk everything to get to the tv cash when for us fans it’s a bland predictable bore fest unless you are a top 4 club the rest just make up the numbers.I won’t shed a tear when we eventually get back to the championship a far better and more competitive league to play in.Hope to be playing you at Pride Park again soon.

Cheers mate , all the very best to you Bees too

19 hours ago, Crewton said:

Few players have left Brentford and gone on to greater things, until Watkins and Benrahma I think. That also says something about how they get the best out of them.

Great points I remember reading on a rivals fans site that Brentford are like a dodgy car dealer they sell players as seen then when after paying  you look under the bonnet there’s nothing there.There are many examples of this over the years Hogan Jota Jozefzoon Mepham to name a few and even Benrahma is getting dogs from West Ham fans.

On 19/04/2022 at 23:48, Van der MoodHoover said:

We haven’t even got the box for the bits of the jigsaw to go in now... ??

And without that, we’re ducked, as we haven’t got a clue what we’re supposed to be aiming to achieve! ?