Shefki Kuqi

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Shefki told today for Finnish tv that most likely he is going to play next season in England. There ara a few choices but he likes it in England. He also told that he feels very energised because in Newcastle they had a lot of tests there and he was one of the top ones the whole time even when he was the oldest player. His new club should be public knowledge in two weeks. Probably won´t be Derby but soon we will see.

Yes please, he can carry the team when it becomes apparent that Tyson is ****

Out he could do what he does at every club and look good to start then frustrate the hell out of the fans. We can do a lot better than him. Did an ok job when he was here but I am not fussed at all about him returning.

Out he could do what he does at every club and look good to start then frustrate the hell out of the fans. We can do a lot better than him. Did an ok job when he was here but I am not fussed at all about him returning.

I would have rather signed him than Tyson but I can't say that I am bothered about signing another striker anyway now. Just a LB and a CM and we are about there.

I would have rather signed him than Tyson but I can't say that I am bothered about signing another striker anyway now. Just a LB and a CM and we are about there.

Tyson isnt always bad, but i do agree, a LB and a CM, we'll be soaring this season

Shefki told yesterday that he is in talks with several Championship clubs. Carlisle tried to get him too but he doesn`t want to go there. Some club outside of England is also still interested in him but he wants to play in England.

Just found this on a Carlisle United forum, what a crappy attitude!

News and Star ran a Kuqi article on Wednesday.

Daily Mail ran a story this morning (July 1) qouting Kuqi :

"'I won't be joining Carlisle, I've not even spoken to them. I'm in talks with a number of Championship clubs."

And one of the Daily Mail sports reporters was saying yesterday :

"Just received a phone call from a livid current footballer furious with being linked with a League One club in a local paper this morning..."

"Never heard the 'F' word used so many times in such a short period of time! Thank god I didn't write it!"

I'd laugh so much if he didn't get a Championship club.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived