Shefki Kuqi

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate people who do it. Strikes me as absoloutely pathetic, someone who has got time to sit there has no life whatsoever going on if he can find doing that amusing.

yes, you'd have thought he'd be busy working on his new website.

I hate people who do it. Strikes me as absoloutely pathetic, someone who has got time to sit there has no life whatsoever going on if he can find doing that amusing.

Sounds a bit like a confession there Alex, loads of time and no life whatsoever!!:D:p

Boycie beat me to it

Quite to the contrary of adding to 'said twaddle' I was hoping to jog some memories that we are indeed on a transfer rumours thread, I was hoping to see some transfer news, how very rude of me. I don't have a humorous picture to portray my feelings on this.

it was a joke man. i did the same as urself and came looking for transfer news only to find ur comment. in a slightly giddy mood from last nights victory i had the notion of cracking a funny. obviously not worth it.

so..... shefki..... not signed, still training with palace i believe. but no more news. and as for being told to shut the F up (assuming it was at me) have u seen the nile ranger thread? take ur pictures back where they belong.

just to confirm SHEFKI IS NOT A RAM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived