Shefki Kuqi

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he rejected as such?

We took Kuqi on a short term loan, it was never part of the deal that it could lead to a permanent move.

Yes alot of fans on the internet wanted us to sign him but Clough has said for a while that he's simply not interested, didn't he even make that clear whilst Kuqi was at the club?

Kuqi hasn't suddenly become Premiership class because a desperate Newcastle have signed him, he might only feature in a couple of games as a sub and do nothing then retire in May.

Newcastle still have Leon Best, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger and Shola Ameobi is back in 6 weeks, I doubt Kuqi will walk into the team, grow a ponytail and become the next Andy Carroll.

All i've seen is Newcastle fans moaning. Hope he wipes the smile off their faces.

I thought spending time in the Championship helped their fans get their heads out their ar5es?

Give 'em back that long haired wife beating, coke snorting beanpole.

.... And give 'em back Titus Bramble too.

The only good thing about Newcastle left with a pony tail and a can of stella on deadline day.

All i've seen is Newcastle fans moaning. Hope he wipes the smile off their faces.

I thought spending time in the Championship helped their fans get their heads out their ar5es?

Give 'em back that long haired wife beating, coke snorting beanpole.

.... And give 'em back Titus Bramble too.

The only good thing about Newcastle left with a pony tail and a can of stella on deadline day.

Imagine Derby had been in the Premiership for years, we dropped out one season but bounced straight back up, currently sat 10th and we sell our best striker for £32m at the last minute and bring in Shefki Kuqi.

How do you think that would of gone down with our fans?

Imagine Derby had been in the Premiership for years, we dropped out one season but bounced straight back up, currently sat 10th and we sell our best striker for £32m at the last minute and bring in Shefki Kuqi.

How do you think that would of gone down with our fans?

Fair point.

If Derby sold a striker for £32m i'd want my seat to have a drinks holder at least.

We never saw even half that cash when we had players turning Arsenal and United inside out!!

I'm just a big Kuqi fan. :)

Archived