Come on derby fight till end

B4ev6is

This is a message to the player show no fear go at them get into barnsley faces and hit them were it hurt most ball in back of there next I say you will have about 27k on Saturday fully behind you. Dont let freaking efl win. You come to far now just give up now.

Now to Lawrence please please keep freaking temper and if a barnsley try player tries make lose you temper just whisper in there ear lets see who has last laugh here.

Now to us the derby fans let get pp rocking let's have every single person on there feet let's sing derby fight till the end as they come out

Also a chant to efl that just secound throught of.

Efl derby will fight you till the end.

Simple powerful message to them.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we all would like that angieram

Your resilience is amazing @B4ev6is; I was done after Cardiff - had to forget football for 2 days. I really do think they should get you in the dressing room pre-match because WR & the players are running on empty right now and your redemptive spirit would be a tonic.

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Your resilience is amazing @B4ev6is; I was done after Cardiff - had to forget football for 2 days. I really do think they should get you in the dressing room pre-match because WR & the players are running on empty right now and your redemptive spirit would be a tonic.

I would love to be in the changing room mate.

I would give then rallying cry I get them ready for battle and ready to win the war.

12 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I had to be in my life and I been through a lot but my condation is worsening I am getting worse and worse but my neve damage is now permeant my hospital all but given up on me now. 

I waiting to see someone else like a shrink like a group thing. But the pain really really really bad now. I had one person say are you okay I said yes just in pain. And they said look like going to pass out. You look like white as a sheet.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I had to be in my life and I been through a lot but my condation is worsening I am getting worse and worse but my neve damage is now permeant my hospital all but given up on me now. 

I waiting to see someone else like a shrink like a group thing. But the pain really really really bad now. I had one person say are you okay I said yes just in pain. And they said look like going to pass out. You look like white as a sheet.

Hope you enjoy doing the bounce today B4. We bounce till the end.

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You are an inspiration @B4ev6is; I’m sorry to hear of your pain; keep going and keep fighting. I hope you feel better soon. Rams will deliver you goals and points today to perk you up. ?

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hope you enjoy doing the bounce today B4. We bounce till the end.

I will do my best to but even that an effort now sigh but I will always do my best to lead and support our lad and our derby county.

I just took some pain relief but I have truly down but derby is only thing that's keeps me going if we were to lose I will be lost with out that's why I am fighting so hard to keep derby county alive.