The Ukraine War

Day

27 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

many people will have been raised on a diet of imperialist rhetoric.

There are Russians that see through this but they often keep a low profile as they don’t want to risk the wrath of the state!

Looking back at WW2, The Germans were fed on the Jews were evil from the mid to late 20s and until 1933 as that's when Hitler became Chancellor, If all you hear for years on end and fear the Nazis you become indoctrinated it becomes the norm, They invade Czechoslovakia when the original plan was for Hitler to have the Sudetenland and we and the French agreed as both didn't want a war...Hitler knew that and walked in on the pretext of protecting the German speakers there.

The Japanese from Birth were told Hirohito was a God and the Politicians fed the public this, It's what your life was.

Life is a little different today as social media can work for the "democratic peoples" especially in Russia, But when you have fear within the public domain it's best you keep your head down...or a fall out of a high rise is imminent. 

Putin's fallback...Nuclear weapons    

1 minute ago, The Last Post said:

Looking back at WW2, The Germans were fed on the Jews were evil from the mid to late 20s and until 1933 as that's when Hitler became Chancellor, If all you hear for years on end and fear the Nazis you become indoctrinated it becomes the norm, They invade Czechoslovakia when the original plan was for Hitler to have the Sudetenland and we and the French agreed as both didn't want a war...Hitler knew that and walked in on the pretext of protecting the German speakers there.

The Japanese from Birth were told Hirohito was a God and the Politicians fed the public this, It's what your life was.

Life is a little different today as social media can work for the "democratic peoples" especially in Russia, But when you have fear within the public domain it's best you keep your head down...or a fall out of a high rise is imminent. 

Putin's fallback...Nuclear weapons    

I’d imagine there would be regime change before nuclear weapons.

Agreed with the rest though, only to add social media can be a double edged sword.

8 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Gutter press over here picked up on the mysterious mushroom death of a leading scientist and tied it to this latest Russian failure. 

I haven't seen any evidence yet that he worked on the spacecraft/mission or was directly linked to the project. So not sure what their angle is and they don't mention a direct link other than coincidence.

Apologies for the absolute tripe source:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12464851/Top-Russian-rocket-scientist-poisoned.html

16 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Gutter press over here picked up on the mysterious mushroom death of a leading scientist and tied it to this latest Russian failure. 

I haven't seen any evidence yet that he worked on the spacecraft/mission or was directly linked to the project. So not sure what their angle is and they don't mention a direct link other than coincidence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12464851/Top-Russian-rocket-scientist-poisoned.html

With him helping NASA that's enough of an excuse...mushroom poisoning looks to be a more natural murder than opening a door that's got a sticky handle 😉 

8 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

With him helping NASA that's enough of an excuse...mushroom poisoning looks to be a more natural murder than opening a door that's got a sticky handle 😉 

I was thinking there would be a direct link like he was leader of the project.

But yeah, it's same old, same old over there with the mysterious death of prominent Russian number 5634.

IFhjnIUNk9WB.gif

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Some dodgy deaths in that link. Good job that never happens over here.

<cough> David Kelly <cough>

46 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Oh indeed David Kelly’s death was very dodgy.

Difference is it’s a weekly occurrence in Russia now.

Imagine being a prominent Russian at the moment, you’d never know when it was your turn to commit suicide.

On 01/09/2023 at 23:07, uttoxram75 said:

What Campbell did was pretty reprehensible but Kelly's death was in no way 'dodgy' in the way you're suggesting and there's never been any evidence to suggest so either. 

So the first Challenger 2 tank is destroyed in combat. Russia channels are hammering this. Ultimately the tank did its job as the crew escaped unharmed. It’s certainly a shame though, Ukraine only has 14 of them, with Abrams coming online at the end of September.

From what has been mentioned on Telegram, this Challenger was with the 82nd brigade, which is now one of Ukraines elite units. They have quite a bit of the western supplies and are currently tasked with breaking through on the southern offensive. 

This tanks demise has been located as past Robotyne, so it has been involved in some of the heaviest offensive battles on the entire front.

This is where the good news ends for Russia, Ukraine are breaking through the Surovikin line in the south and making serious advances on Verbove ahead of the ultimate target Tokmok.

In other news Cuba’s government is angry at Russia for trafficking Cuban citizens to the front. They seem to be offered jobs in Russia, but when they get there there’s no job and they are quickly shipped off to Ukraine to fight.

https://www.reuters.com/world/cuba-uncovers-human-trafficking-cubans-fight-russia-ukraine-2023-09-05/

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

What Campbell did was pretty reprehensible but Kelly's death was in no way 'dodgy' in the way you're suggesting and there's never been any evidence to suggest so either. 

There was a lot of evidence at the time Leeds. Paramedic statements from those first there and suchlike that was eventually whitewashed out of the media. 
MPs were asking questions in the house but they had to back down in time. 

Dodgy indeed. 

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

There was a lot of evidence at the time Leeds. Paramedic statements from those first there and suchlike that was eventually whitewashed out of the media. 

Dodgy indeed. 

"Have you got blood on your hands Prime Minister?"

No response from A B Liar.

This was in London, not Moscow.

24 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Dodgy indeed. 

There were no WMDs, The media threw Kelly under the bus, Blair rushed to support Bush under the banner of WMDs, Governments and the Secret Service go hand in hand, And committing suicide with a blunt garden knife shows how armature MI5/6 are.

Surprised Kelly never fell from the top floor of a hotel 😁   

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Dodgy indeed. 

I've never seen any evidence at all tbh. It wouldn't make much sense either since Kelly believed Iraq did have WMD capability in the first place. I think Campbell's actions arguably made him culpable in Kelly's tragic suicide though. 

21 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I've never seen any evidence at all tbh. It wouldn't make much sense either since Kelly believed Iraq did have WMD capability in the first place. I think Campbell's actions arguably made him culpable in Kelly's tragic suicide though. 

Kelly’s autopsy report was made secret by the government for 70 years.

It was then released after a huge outcry but heavily redacted to conceal what really happened. 

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Kelly’s autopsy report was made secret by the government for 70 years.

It was then released after a huge outcry but heavily redacted to conceal what really happened. 

It wasn't made secret by the government it was sealed by Lord Hutton who headed the inquiry before the records were released. I don't remember seeing anything redacted in the report but it was a while ago. 

18 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It wasn't made secret by the government it was sealed by Lord Hutton who headed the inquiry before the records were released. I don't remember seeing anything redacted in the report but it was a while ago. 

Hutton would only stop the autopsy report being published to protect the government. Its a bit naive to think a government appointed Lord would act in any other way.

Anyroads, going a bit off topic, my apologies.

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hutton would only stop the autopsy report being published to protect the government. Its a bit naive to think a government appointed Lord would act in any other way.

Anyroads, going a bit off topic, my apologies.

So the head of an independent inquiry would stop the report from being published, but then it was published anyway.... Hutton was also a ' law lord' i.e., in the House of Lords to perform judicial work before the Supreme Court was set up and made distinct from the HOL. I think it goes into conspiracy theory to believe the government killed a UK scientist for some reason (after all he did believe Iraq had WMD's) when there's been no actual evidence of the fact. It all sounds like the belief that Dianna was murdered tbh. But like you said it's all off topic. 

Edited by Leeds Ram