Well lads we are so close to staying up

B4ev6is

Well derby players left everything on the pitch and we are in fighting chance of staying up and also we are winning the war against efl they have tried to destroy our club from outside looking in. They have tried to separate the us derby fans from our great club and also special feeling to players to fans. But guess what they total failed in that.

All we need to do is continue what we are doing and come may we shall be staying in the champership.

We shall fight till the end.

We are derby county we are staying up.

Seriously... If we do pull this off, I think we should go overboard in all things celebration related.

We need to treat staying up like any other team treat a trophy win.
Party atmosphere at the last game.
Flags and banners galore.
Laps of honour.
Post match pitch invasions.
Directors box appearances from players and management (And new owner, if we have one by then!)

Hell, we can even take over the hire of the open top bus that our neighbours will be handing back unused!  (We can always hold up a cardboard cut-out of a "Minus 21" instead of a trophy!  Perhaps cover it in tin foil, to cunningly disguise the cardboard!  LMFAO!)

Yes we'll get called tin pot, but hey... Let's ride it!
As long as we treat the whole thing as a parody, we'll be rait!  One big piss take.  One massive two-fingered salute to all those that have had a dig, tried to hold us back, tried to destroy us, or who have revelled in their heartless and fact-free accusations.

Duck.  'Em.  All.

?

Edited by Mucker1884
added the trophy replacement!

32 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Seriously... If we do pull this off, I think we should go overboard in all things celebration related.

Laps of honour.
Directors box appearances from players and management (And new owner, if we have one by then!)

Hell, we can even take over the hire of the open top bus that our neighbours will be handing back unused!  (We can always hold up a cardboard cut-out of a "Minus 21" instead of a trophy!  Perhaps cover it in tin foil, to cunningly disguise the cardboard!  LMFAO!)

As long as we treat the whole thing as a parody, we'll be rait!  One big piss take.  One massive two-fingered salute to all those that have had a dig, tried to hold us back, tried to destroy us, or who have revelled in their heartless and fact-free accusations.

Duck.  'Em.  All.

?

When we survive, I  sure there will be no shortage of offers to fund a proper trophy!

1.  As a massive snub to the EFL.

2. Kept in the trophy cabinet as a permanent reminder of the heroics of the team, manager, staff and academy staff, but particularly the contribution of the youngsters who have, frankly, been outstanding throughout this whole sorry episode.

And should we thwarted in our efforts, perhaps we should do it anyway! 

COYR!

33 minutes ago, Dordogne-Ram said:

When we survive, I  sure there will be no shortage of offers to fund a proper trophy!

1.  As a massive snub to the EFL.

2. Kept in the trophy cabinet as a permanent reminder of the heroics of the team, manager, staff and academy staff, but particularly the contribution of the youngsters who have, frankly, been outstanding throughout this whole sorry episode.

And should we thwarted in our efforts, perhaps we should do it anyway! 

COYR!

... And I tell you what... That Player of the Season 21/22 Award is gonna hold some kudos for a good few seasons too!  

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Laps of honour.

Duck.  'Em.  All.

?

I’m forever the optimist but let’s just concentrate on winning a few games first eh.?