I just seen maybe some good news ahead

B4ev6is

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just seen rich riley is going to give us the 7m so we can finish the season I so hope this is true which will give us the funds so we can finnish the season I so hope appley get us now with his one of investors willing give us the funds please please please be true.

I hope these reports coming out are true so we don't all falsely get out hopes up. Please Rich...

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I hope it’s true too

I guess we shall find out tomorrow

If I was no owner even through I dont think we should not give boro a penny or wycombe but maybe I ask for a private chat say alright how much do you want to make your claims go away so these great fans can keep there great club and so we can get this take over done in time.

1 minute ago, Rich84 said:

This report and the Daily Mail brilliant summary make a very welcome change to our usual build up to Red Dog games, there's nothing but bad news usually on the day before we play them! 

The Telegraph do have a way of saving bad news for the day before a match day, fully expecting something to come out at some point tomorrow.

(Not the Derby Telegraph)

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I just seen rich riley is going to give us the 7m so we can finish the season I so hope this is true which will give us the funds so we can finnish the season I so hope appley get us now with his one of investors willing give us the funds please please please be true.

It has been denied overnight to Simon hare of the BBC. It is a Twitter lead story from Nixon . The same Nixon that the sun is using his name on an article about Burnley. Nixon has just tweeted he knows nothing about it. So don't believe everything you read in papers until it happens