Do we need a protest march sooner? ASAP to get more media exposure!

LN747

Do we need a massive march soon?  The reason I say is that My brother messaged me today to ask if I was going to Birmingham game and march ~ I said maybe but we are going to Huddersfield and Boro away so can’t do all the games! He then said it may be our last game ~ this hit me like a ton of bricks and got me thinking...

Do we need a march this weekend after the Forest game , maybe on Sunday as looking at the way the EFL have stitched us up with Boro from today’s revelations the march may be useless and too late

Thoughts about marches this weekend from the movers and shakers in the fan base...we need to do something in big numbers soon to get on the national news

Personally think that is a waste of time if your going to do it it should be done outside efl headquarters . Something like a few banners of whose in charge gibson or the efl should really shake things up . If you do a any other march they will broadcast it as just another lot of fans sad there club is closing . Surely the point of a march is to undermine the efl and gibsons link with each other and get this being talked about . If a fan is interviewed the first thing that people shoukd hear is us asking gibson why he didnt do the same to bournemouth. 

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Personally think that is a waste of time if your going to do it it should be done outside efl headquarters . Something like a few banners of whose in charge gibson or the efl should really shake things up . If you do a any other march they will broadcast it as just another lot of fans sad there club is closing . Surely the point of a march is to undermine the efl and gibsons link with each other and get this being talked about . If a fan is interviewed the first thing that people shoukd hear is us asking gibson why he didnt do the same to bournemouth. 

Yes I been pushing for this to happen for hell of a long time now and storm our way on.

Let have 10k outside of headquarters.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes I been pushing for this to happen for hell of a long time now and storm our way on.

Let have 10k outside of headquarters.

I'm sorry to say, but we're struggling for even 1k on the proposed Sunday meet up this weekend in our own city, no chance getting even 1k up to Preston imo

1 hour ago, Rich84 said:

I'm sorry to say, but we're struggling for even 1k on the proposed Sunday meet up this weekend in our own city, no chance getting even 1k up to Preston imo

Then that im afraid shows how much people can be bothered just all keyboard warriors . If enough were saying they would go i would deffo go to the efl but it needs alot of us heading down the motorway otherwise it looks pathetic.

8 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Then that im afraid shows how much people can be bothered just all keyboard warriors . If enough were saying they would go i would deffo go to the efl but it needs alot of us heading down the motorway otherwise it looks pathetic.

Efl are still working from home. Do not a lot of point in going all the way to Preston and an empty office.

20 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Efl are still working from home. Do not a lot of point in going all the way to Preston and an empty office.

Far more point in that esp if its an impressive turnout it doesnt matter if their there or not its the impact on the efl " whose in charge gibbo or the efl " .its making the tv getting people asking questions an organised march in our own back yard to the ground is virtually pointless . What messsage is that getting across to other football fans other than what they know already . It needs 5000 of us heading down motorway with banners and making sky news and all local news . Put both efl and gibbo under alot of pressure . 

33 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I have t got a ticket but I would go. Bit short notice though to arrange a mass demo.

Yeah I was thinking more of a single fan/few fans walking along Brian Clough Way from Pride Park to the C*ty Ground. Perhaps dressed as Steve Bloomer, someone as CKR, another as Hector? Dunno, it's the sort of thing the media likes. Groups of noisy fans can be a bit passe.

Edited by RoyMac5

6 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Far more point in that esp if its an impressive turnout it doesnt matter if their there or not its the impact on the efl " whose in charge gibbo or the efl " .its making the tv getting people asking questions an organised march in our own back yard to the ground is virtually pointless . What messsage is that getting across to other football fans other than what they know already . It needs 5000 of us heading down motorway with banners and making sky news and all local news . Put both efl and gibbo under alot of pressure . 

Sky Sports are sponsored by the EFL. News blackout from them.