Let's help our lads get through next round of fa cup

B4ev6is

Well guys let's help our lads get through to the next round of fa cup let's have sell out away end. And we need to get through next round of fa cup and help our boys get to fa cup glory and you never know we might get to fa cup final it would help clear some of clubs debts. But first we need be beat coverty city away and now no replays 3rd and 4th round of fa cup. 

It is an interesting debate - do we try for a cup run and any additional funding this might provide or concentrate on the league and basically give up on the cup? 

Personally think we are probably down whatever heroics we will try (valiantly of course), so might as well go down swinging in all competitions and make as much as we can. 

It might of course be moot because we might well lose to Coventry away whether we play our strongest team or not. 

Freed from Desire just came on, on my spotify

Can I please request someone starts this chant for our super sub Kazim next game? Would love to hear it being belted out!! Will be listening closely, just takes one guy with a bit of courage to start it going ?

Remember when we took it for Will Hughes, what memories! Bottom of the league by a country mile and we're ducking on fire!!

I'm sure whoever we are playing will stop dead when we all start singing this ? how are they losing to bottom of the league!

Edited by DerbyRam!

I think we should make a couple of changes to give those short of game time a run out but keep the spine of the team the same. We are on a roll and let's keep it that way. Let's hope for a victory against Coventry and then Man Utd away (or another big Premiership team) to help with the finances.

On 05/01/2022 at 16:46, LazloW said:

It is an interesting debate - do we try for a cup run and any additional funding this might provide or concentrate on the league and basically give up on the cup? 

Personally think we are probably down whatever heroics we will try (valiantly of course), so might as well go down swinging in all competitions and make as much as we can. 

It might of course be moot because we might well lose to Coventry away whether we play our strongest team or not. 

Never give up the cup. Never understand the rationale. 
Messing about with team selection and settled side, lose a match and then often the team loses the next league match. 
Annoyed me the other year when we faced Leicester in the cup and changed pretty much the whole team. This is why Derby will never win a cup! 
Expecting a good show on Saturday and hopefully progress to the next round. 

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

I think we should make a couple of changes to give those short of game time a run out but keep the spine of the team the same. We are on a roll and let's keep it that way. Let's hope for a victory against Coventry and then Man Utd away (or another big Premiership team) to help with the finances.

I would like liverpool or another Lower league side with terriceing.

40 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would like liverpool or another Lower league side with terriceing.

I picked Man Utd as Old Trafford has the highest attendance in the country, Liverpool would work well too to provide a nice cash injection.

46 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I picked Man Utd as Old Trafford has the highest attendance in the country, Liverpool would work well too to provide a nice cash injection.

I have been old Trafford a number of times I fancy a different ground to vist.

Or even watford will do for me.

On 05/01/2022 at 16:42, B4ev6is said:

Well guys let's help our lads get through to the next round of fa cup let's have sell out away end. And we need to get through next round of fa cup and help our boys get to fa cup glory and you never know we might get to fa cup final it would help clear some of clubs debts. But first we need be beat coverty city away and now no replays 3rd and 4th round of fa cup. 

im there tomorrow B4 , lets sing our hearts out again for the lads , a cup run would come in handy financially COYR