v2 The best date for Derby to play Cardiff away

Ken Tram

The ideal date for Cardiff v Derby (away)  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess that the EFL decide when to rearrange fixtures - or do clubs decide between themselves? Do you think Cardiff would be up for a double-header on the last week? I guess that that can only be to their own disadvantage - and Cardiff will want the game out of the way as soon as possible!

If people think that a double-header is advantageous for Derby, is there anything that can be done to encourage that outcome?

3 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Why are they likely to finish 21st? 

It could be Hull or Reading or us if our form improves ...

Cardiff are most likely to finish 21st, if everyone repeats their first half season form. Assuming that reading won't get a second set of 6 points deducted, they should overtake Cardiff.

Edited by Ken Tram

13 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

If people think that a double-header is advantageous for Derby, is there anything that can be done to encourage that outcome?

The slightest hint that it will be advantageous to us... or even just a little tiny bit more convenient for us... in any way whatsoever... and I think it'll be safe to say that there is absolutely no chance of it happening!   ?

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Don’t know? Wasn’t sure how it worked. 

I read that the tickets would be valid at a rearranged match. But, that people could contact the ticket office to 'discuss' refunds. (How I read it was that refunds could be obtained, but that they were not encouraging people to do it.)

And what about the train fare and hotel? (Well, actually, it was worth it - great night out. And, because of delays, I might get my train ticket refunded).

But, if it is going to be a double-header at the end of the season - and we are within 6 points of safety - I will keep hold of my ticket I think!

Otherwise, I might get the money back, and just buy a new ticket next time - if fans can go.