The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Well yes. But you referred to the  consequence of being "thrown out of the League". Which is down to EFL.

If we weren't the owners/chairmen of the other 71 clubs would erupt, they haven't actually been showing any support of the situation we are in and to the majority it will be a case of "they deserve it"

27 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Yes,they are really going to make those hurdles public,they can keep us in the dark as long as they want. 

Why wouldn’t they, nothing to hide is there? 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's why I said there will be suitors interested in buying the club but only if the price is right for them.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I hope some other posters know what's what concerning this.

How do Q get their hard earned loot, Is it at the end ie Liquidation/sold to PB, Monthly, Weekly, Or based on the loans we have and it goes to the new owners to settle?‍♂️

I’m in the dark on that as well Pete. My guess would be the admin gets paid in the way they’ve negotiated in their contract but it certainly looks like they’re being paid on the drip dosent it!?

They’ll be ok don’t you worry about that!

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Tyler surely to god you realise by now that these suitors aren’t going to buy dcfc for the amount needed. On Tuesday we could have been liquidated, there was no stampede or any interest whatsoever to rescue us at the last minute. The 2 winners out of this announcement are the EFL(they’ve saved face and their seasons standings) and the the administrators who are sucking money out of the club as quickly as we make it.

Absolutely. We are the suckling pig on the spit. The EFL won the narrative “Derby County are cheats” {false} and “we must protect all the other non-cheating clubs” {even less true}. The Administrators smoke their cigars and say “ ohh! It’s complex” whilst the meter clicks over another £££££ to them. Players, fans are the losers. Moral bankruptcy when there’s brass to be made even if it’s at the expense of innocent people. That’s capitalism not football. If you vote for Capitalism don’t moan when Derby County are no more. Dog eat dog. Next year, it’ll be another Club but hey! There’s always more to pick off. 

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

How do we know,confidentiality for a start.

What’s confidential? Well keeping quiet has worked wonders so far hasn’t it. 

Just now, atherstoneram said:

No matter what you think,they do not have a legal or moral responsibility to tell us anything.

I know they don’t, doesn’t change the fact I think we should know what is effecting the future of our football club (ours not theirs).

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Absolutely. We are the suckling pig on the spit. The EFL won the narrative “Derby County are cheats” {false} and “we must protect all the other non-cheating clubs” {even less true}. The Administrators smoke their cigars and say “ ohh! It’s complex” whilst the meter clicks over another £££££ to them. Players, fans are the losers. Moral bankruptcy when there’s brass to be made even if it’s at the expense of innocent people. That’s capitalism not football. If you vote for Capitalism don’t moan when Derby County are no more. Dog eat dog. Next year, it’ll be another Club but hey! There’s always more to pick off. 

It frustrates me that the administrators could have thrown MM under the bus and started over again with a clean sheet. But as you say, we are still being tarnished with Mels cheating instead of moving forward after a dreadful situation.

Just now, TexasRam said:

I know they don’t, doesn’t change the fact I think we should know what is effecting the future of our football club (ours not theirs).

We can go round in circles even though you are a supporter of the club it still doesn't give you any rights as to what is affecting the delay.

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

It frustrates me that the administrators could have thrown MM under the bus and started over again with a clean sheet. But as you say, we are still being tarnished with Mels cheating instead of moving forward after a dreadful situation.

I don't see how the administrators could have thrown MM under the bus,as soon as he put the club in administration he relinquished all responsibility.

We can go round in circles even though you are a supporter of the club it still doesn't give you any rights as to what is affecting the delay.

I completely disagree, but maybe you’re right and we should all sit quiet on our hands until our masters are willing to give us a crumb of communication.  

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

I completely disagree, but maybe you’re right and we should all sit quiet on our hands until our masters are willing to give us a crumb of communication.  

It’s a dilemma as without the fans there is no point in rescuing the club, but many business deals are kept confidential until the last minute. I think Andrew Hosking could explain why his previous timescales have gone up in smoke though.

There is nothing that we can do apart from sit on our hands and wait for news.

Or maybe understand what the hurdles are and as a collective be able to apply pressure in those areas, maybe. 

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

It’s a dilemma as without the fans there is no point in rescuing the club, but many business deals are kept confidential until the last minute. I think Andrew Hosking could explain why his previous timescales have gone up in smoke though.

The time for asking that is when there is an outcome one way or another,he won't comment at this time while negotiations are still ongoing.