The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Perhaps it’s MM who is waiting

The bidders assume the worst and decide a league 1 club isn’t worth £35m or whatever it takes to avoid -15

so they say, MM needs to make up the shortfall

Mm says no way will I do that until relegation is assured

so MSD (or even MM)  lends further funds to the admins to ensure we can finish the season  ?? 

id guess MM is travelling far and wide to watch every game on rams TV 

It suits the EFL to let us finish the season.

33 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Not sure how this works, if they withdraw our golden ticket are we thrown out of EFL altogether or just the championship. If someone then comes in with a lower offer that dosnt give 25% do we start in league 2 then.

League 2 is part of the EFL so we certainly won’t start there

34 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Not sure how this works, if they withdraw our golden ticket are we thrown out of EFL altogether or just the championship. If someone then comes in with a lower offer that dosnt give 25% do we start in league 2 then.

Thought we were thrown out of the league altogether.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Two things with that comment, firstly would be suitors are effectively buying debts which is never going to lead to a stampede of interested candidates and secondly there are suitors willing to buy us but if the price is right for them.

If they hope to get us on the cheap and the offer is too low i thought the administrators sill have the option to liquidate the club.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

If they hope to get us on the cheap and the offer is too low i thought the administrators sill have the option to liquidate the club.

I don't see the administrators would liquidate the club if there are offers on the table.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Two things with that comment, firstly would be suitors are effectively buying debts which is never going to lead to a stampede of interested candidates and secondly there are suitors willing to buy us but if the price is right for them.

Tyler surely to god you realise by now that these suitors aren’t going to buy dcfc for the amount needed. On Tuesday we could have been liquidated, there was no stampede or any interest whatsoever to rescue us at the last minute. The 2 winners out of this announcement are the EFL(they’ve saved face and their seasons standings) and the the administrators who are sucking money out of the club as quickly as we make it.

1 minute ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Tyler surely to god you realise by now that these suitors aren’t going to buy dcfc for the amount needed. On Tuesday we could have been liquidated, there was no stampede or any interest whatsoever to rescue us at the last minute. The 2 winners out of this announcement are the EFL(they’ve saved face and their seasons standings) and the the administrators who are sucking money out of the club as quickly as we make it.

That's why I said there will be suitors interested in buying the club but only if the price is right for them.

21 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Gibson or Putin?

Metallica's Putin song? Although it's quite plausible Lars wrote it after the band have a dissapointing meal in an actual Harvester.

My life suffocates
Planting seeds of hate
I've loved, turned to hate
Trapped far beyond my fate

I give, you take
This life that I forsake
Been cheated of my youth
You turned this lie to truth

Anger, misery
You'll suffer unto me

Harvester of sorrow
(Language of the mad)
Harvester of sorrow

Pure black looking clear
My work is done soon here
Try getting back to me
Get back which used to be

Drink up, shoot in
Let the beatings begin
Distributor of pain
Your loss becomes my gain

Anger, misery
You'll suffer unto me

Harvester of sorrow
(Language of the mad)
Harvester of sorrow

All have said their prayers
Invade their nightmares
To see into my eyes
You'll find where murder lies
Infanticide

Harvester of sorrow
(Language of the mad)
Harvester of sorrow
(Language of the mad)

3 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I hope some other posters know what's what concerning this.

How do Q get their hard earned loot, Is it at the end ie Liquidation/sold to PB, Monthly, Weekly, Or based on the loans we have and it goes to the new owners to settle?‍♂️