Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

Reece on Thursday 22 from 23.  Came 5 from 5.

Today Reece 2 from 8 and Came 10 from 11.

It’s a 20/20 power play chasing 9 an over. It’s not good enough and nowhere near where we need to be.

This Jimbo is sadly why I don’t think we’re good enough. Fully understand that Donald would be opening but were sat here with a costly Overseas player bringing the drinks out….

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

That’s a world class Yorker to be fair 😂

This batting is atrocious.

Both teams losing early wickets, the difference being Leicestershire did it smashing the ball to all parts while we did it farting about.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

I've just checked and he has a T20 average of 38 at a strike rate of 141, I must be missing something 🤷‍♂️

Took my parents to their first game against Leicestershire at home last season when Wood got his century.

My dad was looking forward to see him again and couldn't believe it when I told him he's been released 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Reece on Thursday 22 from 23.  Came 5 from 5.

Today Reece 2 from 8 and Came 10 from 11.

It’s a 20/20 power play chasing 9 an over. It’s not good enough and nowhere near where we need to be.

This Jimbo is sadly why I don’t think we’re good enough. Fully understand that Donald would be opening but were sat here with a costly Overseas player bringing the drinks out….

My confidence is waning to be fair 😂

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Take a bow Brooke Guest... could be a defining knock for how this T20 campaign will go from here 

He started a reputation as a good finisher last seasonand continues to build it. Finds the boundary without trying to hit the cover off the ball.