Tickets on sale

Foreveram

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

So with the extension, this looks like it won’t be the last match ever now, the last home match in February is Millwall and there are 10,000 tickets left for this. The last game in February is Luton away while Cardiff is on 1st of March. #WFTTE.

Yes Cardiff on the 1st or March is looking like a nonsense date isn’t it ! 

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Bloody proud to be a Ram seeing tickets selling like this - please just make sure you buy even a coffee in the ground.

Those who are marching need to make sure you go in the ground hungry and thirsty. 

Well said. If anyone wants a drink or a bite to eat, please buy it at the ground so the clubs gets some of the revenue.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Yes Cardiff on the 1st or March is looking like a nonsense date isn’t it ! 

I thought the reports said 2 weeks after 1st March, so Bournemouth away on 12th is last game on that timeline, with Blackburn away on 15th the potential 1st we can't fulfill. 

2 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

I thought the reports said 2 weeks after 1st March, so Bournemouth away on 12th is last game on that timeline, with Blackburn away on 15th the potential 1st we can't fulfill. 

Staying in Poole for that one, hoping to bump into Mel?

8 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

The 1st is the date we'd be served notice of membership being revoked (or whatever the official wording is).
We'd then have 2 weeks to get the funds required.

... or we get another extension

Edited by Ghost of Clough

Getting towards a sell out on Sunday. Should be a great atmosphere from both sets of fans.

Seems one of the Blues supporters groups have organised their own protest against Birminghams owners for the live Sky match against Sheffield United next Friday night.

…………………sounds interesting!

https://www.1875.uk/2022/01/27/whistle-protest-v-sheffield-united/

9 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Getting towards a sell out on Sunday. Should be a great atmosphere from both sets of fans.

Seems one of the Blues supporters groups have organised their own protest against Birminghams owners for the live Sky match against Sheffield United next Friday night.

…………………sounds interesting!

https://www.1875.uk/2022/01/27/whistle-protest-v-sheffield-united/

Not sure I’d like that, with everyone standing up that’s going to be right in your ear from those behind you. Probably organised from someone in his armchair ?