Flag Day v Swansea

Ellafella

On 22/09/2021 at 22:05, Inverurie Ram said:

I will be at the Swansea game Sat 2nd Oct 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and probably in the Silk Mill pub lunch time onwards for pre match drinks before the game and in the Brunswick Inn for post match drinks with friends, if anyone would like to say hello, before enjoying many other pubs.

I will also be at the Bournemouth game Sat 20th Nov 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and in the same pubs.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

image.jpeg.3ae27a34d61d5348831fabba9294ee81.jpeg

image.jpeg.8f719f8e44e8f975bf0e4713efaa069d.jpeg

Unfortunately the Aberdeenshire flag will not fit in my Cabin bag to meet latest restrictions, so it's not coming along for this trip. I will still wear my Aberdeenshire Rams T-Shirt if anyone still pops into Hide 11am, Silk Mill 12ish, The Tap 1ish, The Exeter 2 ish.

The trip hasn't got off to the best of starts, The Wedding Present gig at The Devils Arse Castleton Peak District on the Friday night has been rescheduled to 2022. So I'm off to see Space at The Hairy Dog instead, and I've had to book an additional hotel for that. Plus I'm off to see The Lathums in Nottingham straight after the match, so I suppose the flag is best staying in Aberdeenshire on this occasion.

36 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Unfortunately the Aberdeenshire flag will not fit in my Cabin bag to meet latest restrictions, so it's not coming along for this trip. I will still wear my Aberdeenshire Rams T-Shirt if anyone still pops into Hide 11am, Silk Mill 12ish, The Tap 1ish, The Exeter 2 ish.

The trip hasn't got off to the best of starts, The Wedding Present gig at The Devils Arse Castleton Peak District on the Friday night has been rescheduled to 2022. So I'm off to see Space at The Hairy Dog instead, and I've had to book an additional hotel for that. Plus I'm off to see The Lathums in Nottingham straight after the match, so I suppose the flag is best staying in Aberdeenshire on this occasion.

The Lathums will be brilliant im sure, let me know how they are.

On 29/09/2021 at 19:53, Inverurie Ram said:

The trip didn't start. Unfortunately I got pinged 2 hours before I was due to get on the megabus to Sheffield about been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID. So today I've been for a PCR test instead, and I'm stuck in my bedroom isolating awaiting test results. It turned out the Space gig at The Hairy Dog tonight has been rescheduled to January 2022 also. I thought at least I have the November trip to look forward too, when we play Bournemouth, but they have only gone and moved that game to a Sunday, so that booked weekend away, is also falling apart already!

Obviously the Rams will win now tomorrow and I have spent all day rescheduling bus, flight, and hotels for this weekend to the last game of the season at home to Cardiff City on Sat 7th May with The Wedding Present playing Derby Venue on Fri 6th May 2022.

It really is not easy being a Derby County fan. And by the sounds of what @ossieramwas saying about flags not being allowed in D South Stand, if I'd brought the Aberdeenshire Rams flag along, I'd have been brassed off not getting it in.

22 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The trip didn't start. Unfortunately I got pinged 2 hours before I was due to get on the megabus to Sheffield about been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID. So today I've been for a PCR test instead, and I'm stuck in my bedroom isolating awaiting test results. It turned out the Space gig at The Hairy Dog tonight has been rescheduled to January 2022 also. I thought at least I have the November trip to look forward too, when we play Bournemouth, but they have only gone and moved that game to a Sunday, so that booked weekend away, is also falling apart already!

Obviously the Rams will win now tomorrow and I have spent all day rescheduling bus, flight, and hotels for this weekend to the last game of the season at home to Cardiff City on Sat 7th May with The Wedding Present playing Derby Venue on Fri 6th May 2022.

It really is not easy being a Derby County fan. And by the sounds of what @ossieramwas saying about flags not being allowed in D South Stand, if I'd brought the Aberdeenshire Rams flag along, I'd have been brassed off not getting it in.

It's flags on poles that are not allowed in D Block. When they used to put out the little flags with the plastic poles, D block was always left out.

6 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

OK.......

The club obviously doesn't trust D Block with a plastic pole........to stop ya shooting frozen peas and the like into the away end!

Its not the away fans I'd worry about, D block would be poking each others eyes out with 'em.

Its like One flew over the Cuckoo's nest up there ?