Not enough robin hoods
Too many halos not enough heroes
Coming up with the goods
So you thought you'd like to change the world
Decided to stage a jumble sale
For the Rams, for the Rams

Edited by Ellafella

48 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Whatever happened to that other very big flag (can’t remember exactly what on it)? I think it appeared once never to be seen again.

If you mean the one we did, it was the size of an upper tier block in the south stand and said We Are Derby with tonnes of Rams legends on it.

It has been missing for a good few years now. We packed it away after using it, and when we came back, it wasn't there anymore. Nobody at the club could ever explain what happened to it. The theory is that they were building the Yard at the time, it somehow ended up in there and the builders chucked it away with their waste.

So that was nice.

As for all the other flags we did, again, they were left with the club to use once we stopped operating. Last I heard they were left out in the rain or stored whilst wet, and when they went back to them, they were all green/mouldy/disgusting and got thrown away too.

Shame really.

12 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

If you mean the one we did, it was the size of an upper tier block in the south stand and said We Are Derby with tonnes of Rams legends on it.

It has been missing for a good few years now. We packed it away after using it, and when we came back, it wasn't there anymore. Nobody at the club could ever explain what happened to it. The theory is that they were building the Yard at the time, it somehow ended up in there and the builders chucked it away with their waste.

So that was nice.

As for all the other flags we did, again, they were left with the club to use once we stopped operating. Last I heard they were left out in the rain or stored whilst wet, and when they went back to them, they were all green/mouldy/disgusting and got thrown away too.

Shame really.

Was that bought with fans donated money?

I will be at the Swansea game Sat 2nd Oct 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and probably in the Silk Mill pub lunch time onwards for pre match drinks before the game and in the Brunswick Inn for post match drinks with friends, if anyone would like to say hello, before enjoying many other pubs.

I will also be at the Bournemouth game Sat 20th Nov 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and in the same pubs.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

image.jpeg.3ae27a34d61d5348831fabba9294ee81.jpeg

image.jpeg.8f719f8e44e8f975bf0e4713efaa069d.jpeg

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I will be at the Swansea game Sat 2nd Oct 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and probably in the Silk Mill pub lunch time onwards for pre match drinks before the game and in the Brunswick Inn for post match drinks with friends, if anyone would like to say hello, before enjoying many other pubs.

I will also be at the Bournemouth game Sat 20th Nov 2021 with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and in the same pubs.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

image.jpeg.3ae27a34d61d5348831fabba9294ee81.jpeg

image.jpeg.8f719f8e44e8f975bf0e4713efaa069d.jpeg

I will endeavour Sir to make your acquaintance and if I like the cut of your jib, will stand you a half a pint of best bitter of your choice.