Printing off ST match by match

Boycie

I dunno seems like a mess - I didn't renew, but just went to buy a single ticket for today and it said £25

When I went to check out, that was reduced to £15 (not clear why but I suspect it still thinks I'm a ST holder?)

Mel needs to be careful - the club will go bust if they don't sort the ticketing system out.....oh

Only found out they were available at tea time yesterday (They were available from 10am, I understand?).

I claimed mine (both Reading and Swansea) pretty much immediately... with no problems, I hasten to add.

But I also noted that general sale started from 10am this morning.  Does that mean our (usual ST) seats were only reserved for 24hrs?

If so, I'd consider that a tad pizzpoor.  If not, then I take that back!

OK, I never fell foul of it this time... purely through luck, and my obsession with logging on to this forum.  I certainly didn't get an email notification of the tickets now being available, as one would have expected in days of yore!
I do wonder how many will have also been unaware of the short and sweet availability, and will miss out on their usual seat, as it could have got snapped up by Joe & Janice Public at 10:05 this morning?

OK, a sell out is unlikely (despite valiant efforts on here to attempt otherwise), so a seat may still be secured, elsewhere, and at the same zero cost (I assume?), but some see their usual seat as a meeting point for a get-together with others.

Sorry... rambling out loud!   
Must stay positive!  ?

42 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Only found out they were available at tea time yesterday (They were available from 10am, I understand?).

I claimed mine (both Reading and Swansea) pretty much immediately... with no problems, I hasten to add.

But I also noted that general sale started from 10am this morning.  Does that mean our (usual ST) seats were only reserved for 24hrs?

If so, I'd consider that a tad pizzpoor.  If not, then I take that back!

OK, I never fell foul of it this time... purely through luck, and my obsession with logging on to this forum.  I certainly didn't get an email notification of the tickets now being available, as one would have expected in days of yore!
I do wonder how many will have also been unaware of the short and sweet availability, and will miss out on their usual seat, as it could have got snapped up by Joe & Janice Public at 10:05 this morning?

OK, a sell out is unlikely (despite valiant efforts on here to attempt otherwise), so a seat may still be secured, elsewhere, and at the same zero cost (I assume?), but some see their usual seat as a meeting point for a get-together with others.

Sorry... rambling out loud!   
Must stay positive!  ?

If you have a season ticket the club will not be able to sell on your seat. The ticket will be reserved for your use only for the whole season. 

1 hour ago, LouiseDCFC23 said:

If you have a season ticket the club will not be able to sell on your seat. The ticket will be reserved for your use only for the whole season. 

That wasn’t the case for earlier matches. Reserved from date A to date B, then if unclaimed, was released to be included in general sale from date B until end of sale period. 
Quite a few on here missed out on their usual seat because of this in earlier games, but I think I’m correct in saying that their subsequent “second choice seat” remained as “free” as their usual seat (subject to seat/area categories, I assume?).  Some, of course we’re lucky, as nobody had snapped up their seat during general sale. 
Yes to them being reserved, but only for a period (for each individual match, of course). Such a (reserved) period was specified previously, but didn’t notice that this time. 
Not sure about the Stoke game, as was on holiday so never logged on to claim my seat. 

All the above does of course relate to this season only, whilst we remain season card-less, and have to claim individual match tickets. I appreciate your post is indeed correct for all previous seasons. ?