A question about EFL

Cisse

Mods feel free to move this to other place if you see it fit.

As you know I'm not from England and just don't know so a few questions if it is all right. Who are the people in EFL that make decisions? How have they gotten in to their position? 

How are they so incompetent that things drag out for years? How do people in charge in EFL get changed?

43 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Mods feel free to move this to other place if you see it fit.

As you know I'm not from England and just don't know so a few questions if it is all right. Who are the people in EFL that make decisions? How have they gotten in to their position? 

How are they so incompetent that things drag out for years? How do people in charge in EFL get changed?

There's a post on the Embargo thread just now to answer your last question - two people resigned from the EFL board, our own Stephen Pearce being one of them, leaving two vacancies and another board member jumped ship to a club not in this league leaving a third.

The new members are voted for in a democratic decision. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

29 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

There's a post on the Embargo thread just now to answer your last question - two people resigned from the EFL board, our own Stephen Pearce being one of them, leaving two vacancies and another board member jumped ship to a club not in this league leaving a third.

The new members are voted for in a democratic decision. 

About as "democratic" as putins election wins lol! Im sure theres so many dodgy deals and back scratches! 

Really, I don't know and I have been just wondering that how can they drag things so long. It seems really odd from outside. It seems that no one knows how to get an end result, just go step by step and then figure out what to do now that they can see where they are.

11 hours ago, Cisse said:

Really, I don't know and I have been just wondering that how can they drag things so long. It seems really odd from outside. It seems that no one knows how to get an end result, just go step by step and then figure out what to do now that they can see where they are.

Call me crazy but just maybe because it suits hidden agendas!