Where to sit?

Black Country Ram

2 minutes ago, Black Country Ram said:

I'm going to take my 5 year old to her first game against Stoke. Over the years I've sat in most stands, most recently my season tickets have been in the South Stand. I want her to experience the atmosphere, but be able to sit down. Would anybody recommend South West Upper?

Thanks!

Yes

2 minutes ago, Black Country Ram said:

I'm going to take my 5 year old to her first game against Stoke. Over the years I've sat in most stands, most recently my season tickets have been in the South Stand. I want her to experience the atmosphere, but be able to sit down. Would anybody recommend South West Upper?

Thanks!

That's the place I'd go. 

Near enough to get a taste of atmosphere, far enough away to sit down and take a breather, and you won't have to explain so many rude words, hopefully.

Yes my son loved it there when younger. Near enough to atmosphere but not too near and usually can see ok. But you will still have to make a deal re repeating rude words! Ladies toilet queues ok when she inevitably needs to nip when we score our goals. Hope she loves it

Edited by CBRammette

11 hours ago, Black Country Ram said:

Thanks!

Yes, I had a season ticket there for 2 seasons, Just a little advice, Take a packed lunch and have a breather halfway up, Those stairs were made for the next Space movie...Stair Trek

Edited by Unlucky Alf

I'm another who can vouch for the SW Upper, I've had a season ticket there for years... good atmosphere and you're able to sit unless your right near the back of the stand where most people choose to stand. The only shame is that they've latched onto to fact that despite being a "corner" the view is great and they've re-categorised the price to 2nd of 3 price categories rather than 5th of 5!

I’ve moved my season ticket from SW upper to the North Stand this year because I’m taking my 5 year old grandson. 
I would equate the SW Upper to the old C Stand at the BBG. There’s a good atmosphere, loads of swearing, but Rammie never visits.

There’s a lot more children in the North Stand and Rammie hangs out there a lot.

Obviously I’m thinking about the season as a whole as I believe Rammie  is still on furlough.

Or if you dont mind paying a bit more. East stand towards the away end, where i am in block I, its good atmosphere but pretty sedate as mostly older or families.

Just dont sit near me as she will hear about 138 C-Bombs every game,shouted at the ref/players/manager and the universe in general. ?

Edited by Bwash_Ram

14 hours ago, Black Country Ram said:

Thanks!

I'd perhaps buy her a radio for this season.