Something mega

BuckoBeast

17 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

As the season goes on and the more demoralising defeats occurs, we may regret not going down last year, this mess could take years to sort 

This! We’re in a spiralling free fall that’s out of control and I don’t know what can stop it. Scary times ahead and this is just the start 

4 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Something has to happen this week. The accounts are out. So we'll know one thing or another.

Would be lovely to hear from our chairman.

More chance of us winning the league than hearing from that bloke.

Think to let the fans know what is going on would take caring and I think we've all established he doesn't care about us.

We wont hear anything this week I stake my mortgage on it, the EFL will sit on the accounts for weeks before anything happens.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We wont hear anything this week I stake my mortgage on it, the EFL will sit on the accounts for weeks before anything happens.

Then perhaps we should have put the ducking things in sooner? I imagine it'll be to do with how much extra there'll be to play with P&S. Make us a more attractive buy, ain't that so Mel? ?

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well they’ll sit on them til the transfer window shuts in my opinion on the off chance they are all ok and they can’t dock us any points. Next best thing, make sure we can’t improve the squad.

Got a lot to answer for, old Melly Boy.