Football programme & Memorabilia Fair - Sunday 5 September 10.30am - 1pm

GuiseleyRam

On 13/08/2021 at 12:12, GuiseleyRam said:

It will be at Field Lane Football Club in Alvaston which is around a mile from Nunsfield Social Club. Don't know if the bust has been built yet though.

We have got planning permission all gone through, just got to wait for the builders to find time to build the plinth and install it.

On 12/08/2021 at 07:57, GuiseleyRam said:

Morning all. 

A football programme & memorabilia fair will be held at Nunsfield Social Club, Boulton Lane, Alvaston on Sunday 5 September 10.30am - 1pm. Entry is free.

Similar fairs have been held at this venue for the last few years with good attendances so please come along to support if you can.

DERBY.png

Fair is a week today. 10.30am start. Be there...or be somewhere else. 

On 26/08/2021 at 19:16, GuiseleyRam said:

I'll have a stall at the fair as I have almost 200 ram newspapers from the 70s to move on. Anyone else planning on going? 

Yep, will see you there! We'll have a stall with Rams & Derbyshire merch (Books, DVDs, mugs, flags), and various bargain footy books and other items!

On 26/08/2021 at 21:27, GuiseleyRam said:

The Ram newspaper was Derby's official programme throughout most of the 70s and early 80s. The example below is from the first league game against Manchester United. 

1971-1972 Man Utd.jpg

Ram newspaper was start of my love for Derby county , friends of family from Ripley brought it down in early 70s and collected them.. never saved them...Doh 

1 minute ago, OUTSIDER said:

Ram newspaper was start of my love for Derby county , friends of family from Ripley brought it down in early 70s and collected them.. never saved them...Doh 

Did I mention that I will have a load of Ram newspapers for sale tomorrow?! Complete seasons from 1971-71 to 1976-77 plus a few other bits and pieces like the last ever Derby home programme v Blackburn in 2020, all Derby aways since the first lockdown and the Euro 2020 Final programme.