Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

23 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If you were wondering how to watch Notts Forests big FA cup game tonight, it’s on ITV4 after The Sweeny.

Nice one.  Thanks for that.  Really looking forward to sitting down and watching this.

...Hope it's the one where Reagan & Carter duff up those armed bank robbers.  Deserve all they get, the swines!

11 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Can’t wait to see the donkey Worrall against Salah and Mane

Probably won't play them.  Klopp has form for playing kids in the cup unless it's Europe. in fact he normally moans like duck about it causing him fixture congestion.  Unless he's changed views and I missed it.

25 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Probably won't play them.  Klopp has form for playing kids in the cup unless it's Europe. in fact he normally moans like duck about it causing him fixture congestion.  Unless he's changed views and I missed it.

Cometh the hour, cometh Agent Gordon 

Congratulations to the world famous Nottingham Forest last night on their worthy victory.

Rest up lads, you have a huge game on Saturday, keep the momentum going and smash Reading. 

Come on you Redssss! ?

33 minutes ago, David said:

Congratulations to the world famous Nottingham Forest last night on their worthy victory.

Rest up lads, you have a huge game on Saturday, keep the momentum going and smash Reading. 

Come on you Redssss! ?

Reds or Reads?

whst a quandary for a forest fan though. @Red_Dawn, what are you hoping for at the weekend?

28 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Is this a joke? Of course I want us to win and comfortably. 

Reading/Barnsley will win enough games elsewhere to send your shower down ?

If or when we get relegated this season it won’t be because of what these old men and kids have achieved on the football pitch meanwhile if the red dogs achieve a promotion it will be achieved with your five of your main six players being not yours and on loan but hey ho 

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If or when we get relegated this season it won’t be because of what these old men and kids have achieved on the football pitch meanwhile if the red dogs achieve a promotion it will be achieved with your five of your main six players being not yours and on loan but hey ho 

Oh dear. Apparently we don't hug enough when we score.  I'll settle for clapping if this is the alternative. 

12 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Oh dear. Apparently we don't hug enough when we score.  I'll settle for clapping if this is the alternative. 

Trixie King NFFC

@TrixieKing27

14h

Replying to

@Kingofcreatine and @depechemode

Would love to see the band and Vince Clarke get involved if we keep going.

?

Bless

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

How could you be expected to hug? The vast swathes of empty seats make that very difficult. 

DCFCs approach on social distancing has been admirable. Fair play lads

20 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

How could you be expected to hug? The vast swathes of empty seats make that very difficult. 

What have you done now? I appreciate it’s a funny joke, but now you’ll just start another argument about attendances, which you’ll inevitably lose. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Hmm ok.  I'll worry when the grounds half empty because we sold someone, until them were OK. Keep those 100 quid season tickets going for all students under pension age . 

The errors made in the last few years are well documented. However, if we are talking attendances, I think there were two watershed moments in the Fawaz Al-Hasawi reign. Firstly was the departure of Stuart Pearce. An impressive 28,028 saw Pearce triumphantly stride out of the tunnel against Blackpool to the adoration of every Forest fan. It was just over two years ago and it seems much longer doesn’t it? For fans of a certain age, a little bit of Nottingham Forest died when Pearce was sacked. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the decision, I think many fans’ enthusiasm withered as his team slipped from defeat to defeat. I wonder how many season tickets were not renewed?

The second watershed was the sale of Oliver Burke earlier this year. The teenager had inspired three home wins in August alone and there was a small flicker of hope. The sale of Burke extinguished not only any hope for the season, but also all remaining support for the ownership. Without hope, the gates began to fall once again – down to 15,864 against Preston just recently – the worst attendance since the League One days.