Scottish Football 21/22

RadioactiveWaste

15 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Do you think should have bought him a couple of years ago? I got hounded on here for suggesting that and Ayala because he wasn't in the cultured style of Cocuball. Yeh, but he can defend! 

I think we should have kept Alex Pearce.  Why we shifted him out to sign Efe Ambrose still bemuses me 

13 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Do you think should have bought him a couple of years ago? I got hounded on here for suggesting that and Ayala because he wasn't in the cultured style of Cocuball. Yeh, but he can defend! 

He looks to have got leaner without losing the rough and tumble from his game. 

As a consequence, he has found a fair bit of pace and very rarely loses a foot race with a striker. 

He's gone from being a forgotten man to 1st pick in the back 3. 

His best games recently are part of a back 3.  Previously, as part of a pairing he was exposed and every mistake he made was punished. 

We will miss him v Israel next month. 

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

If Irvine Welsh did Braveheart...

Begby puts the nut on the English baron: "See yous, ya ****, yous can take ya prima nocta ****e and shuv it up ya tight English erse. Now duck off back doon South, ya wee radge **** before I kick the **** oot o' you!"

Begbie was such a brilliant character.... ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Heading upto Hampden. 

It's the first full house in a meaningful game for ages. Let's see If the Hampden Roar can make a difference. 

Really looking forward to it, 5pm ko so plenty of time for the crowd to lubricate their singing voices. 

Why do we have to play Israel every singly time?

I'm in Edinburgh now, equaliser goes in and I'm not kidding you, it's like they've just won the whole tournament.....then they grab the last minute winner and everyone goes nuts.

I mean it's Israel, are things that desperate up here?

On another note, first night here, Spoons by the Omni centre, be warned there's a Sheff Wed fan that works there that's convinced they should have beat us in the final game last season.

And on the trams there is a smug condescending Forest fan collecting your tickets. 

Get me home.

21 minutes ago, David said:

I'm in Edinburgh now, equaliser goes in and I'm not kidding you, it's like they've just won the whole tournament.....then they grab the last minute winner and everyone goes nuts.

On another note, first night here, Spoons by the Omni centre, be warned there's a Sheff Wed fan that works there that's convinced they should have beat us in the final game last season.

And on the trams there is a smug condescending Forest fan collecting your tickets. 

Get me home.

Sign of how far they've fallen. It's like the Rams going potty if they got a last minute winner against someone like... I don't know.... Wycombe? ?

4 hours ago, David said:

Get me home.

Quote from twitter......."The Israelis are mostly occupying their own territory at Hampden, which is a bit of a break from tradition"