Luke Varney

Day

Why is there always a hint of condescension when you answer one of my posts.

Are you some superior being from the planet Zog ? .

One thing for sure, Varney is due a hefty wedge for next seasons wages, as far as I know, he has not asked for a move.

Depending on which guessed figure is true he could want a piece of around 600 grand.

Hmmm... It was a few of your posts. You seemed to claim things as facts in a way that had an air of superior knowledge, got a bit annoying. I guess I'm doing a similar thing to you now though.

Is Albert ya know, the one we don't mention

Dirigible?

Very similar posts.

I've been made, quick get out of here...

Wait a second, who? I remember a guy called balloon from an old forum, but not a Dirigible.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm... It was a few of your posts. You seemed to claim things as facts in a way that had an air of superior knowledge, got a bit annoying. I guess I'm doing a similar thing to you now though.

I've been made, quick get out of here...

Wait a second, who? I remember a guy called balloon from an old forum, but not a Dirigible.

It's the same bloke. Balloon, Dirigible, Albert....:rofl:

It's the same bloke. Balloon, Dirigible, Albert....:rofl:

I can assure you I'm not. If one of the admins wants to verify that they can, just check my IP. I think they'll get a bit of a surprise.

Back on topic... bye Varney.

He posts on COYR and is a reformed character. Actually he's now one of the better posters - amazingly enough!

Just biding his time, rebuilding his tattered reputation, before he comes around for another pass at being a muppet.

No doubt.......:)

Skysports.com understands that Portsmouth are set to announce the signing of striker Luke Varney.

The 28-year-old spent last season on loan at Blackpool from Derby and won a host of admirers with his impressive performances in the Premier League.

Varney admitted at the end of the season that he would relish the opportunity to rejoin the Seasiders on a permanent basis, but it is Pompey who are now set to win the chase.

Steve Cotterill identified Varney as a transfer target and a deal is now thought to have been agreed that would bring the player to Fratton Park for a fee of around £750,000.

Varney has previously had stints with Crewe, Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11696_7013752,00.html

Archived