Luke Varney

Day

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic news by all accounts, He has done absolutely nothing at Derby and hasn't showed anywhere near the quality needed. He is known for a few wonder goals in the premiership, blackpool don't seem that interested so it seems like he isn't all the cock and balls the media made him out to be, I suspect he'll sink into the football league background in the upcoming season, for 750k that is unbelievable business on our part, once again Glick showing quality in the market!

Nice Coelacanth!

I thought it was appropriate. The convoluted reason behind the cute little fella is their parrelells to Derby. For the longest time people will think our time in the top flight is done and gone, but we're here, albeit hiding under miles of ocean, but we will rise again...

What do you meant that doesn't make sense!

I thought it was appropriate. The convoluted reason behind the cute little fella is their parrelells to Derby. For the longest time people will think our time in the top flight is done and gone, but we're here, albeit hiding under miles of ocean, but we will rise again...

What do you meant that doesn't make sense!

Lets hope its not hundreds or thousands of years before we rise again! And not too quickly as the pressure change could prove fatal...

To be honest, I wouldn't really mind if he scored a hattrick against us, he still isn't any good. I'd hardly call Poom the goalscorer we always needed, but...

Have you noticed how many come back and score against us....ffs even Poom scored one....:confused:

Seeing as Varney's high wages have been problematic in us getting him out the door, I wonder if it's a case of Varney finally realising that he's going to have to take a paycut to get football, or is it more likely that Portsmouth are back up to their old tricks again in signing up players on stupid wages?

If it's the latter then I truly weep for the state of English football. An example should have been made of Portsmouth.

Have you noticed how many come back and score against us....ffs even Poom scored one....:confused:

...that was kinda the point...

Lets hope its not hundreds or thousands of years before we rise again! And not too quickly as the pressure change could prove fatal...

More like hundreds of millions of years... but hey, as they say... A year is a long time in football.

Archived