Luke Varney

Day

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Post on here guys so be nice.

I do enter the forum most days but not really bothered about adding my bit just reading everybody elses.

I thought you might be interested in hearing that Luke Varney has already spoken to Alan Pardew about moving to Newcastle. It is not a done deal but knowing somebody who is close to Varney (husher at his wedding) his choice is Newcastle over Blackpool if he gets his choice.

Also Holloway was right that he had first choice but that was at £250,000, Derby did not think Varney was going to do as well as he is doing now.

If i was a betting man then i would be putting money on this. Sorry i meant to say if the wife would let me. Haha, well it is Christmas.

There is already a thread for so expect it to be moved to that soon.

From what I hear, my mate is friends with Marcus Tudguy and he is friends with Varney of course, from what I gather, there is a agreed price and it's not 250k, however Derby can accept any offer from any club. I hope that Pardew hasn't been talking to Varney because that will be breaking the rules unless he has asked Derby if it's ok.

There is already a thread for so expect it to be moved to that soon.

From what I hear, my mate is friends with Marcus Tudguy and he is friends with Varney of course, from what I gather, there is a agreed price and it's not 250k, however Derby can accept any offer from any club. I hope that Pardew hasn't been talking to Varney because that will be breaking the rules unless he has asked Derby if it's ok.

I think we will oblige any club interested in Varney - we want shut.

• 4 weeks later...

Plus, PLUS! I say Missus!

We got a good fee for the loan fee, (no idea how much though((but good)))

and AND! the original deal from Charlton and the Wheelies may be appearance related and may not be now for the full £1million or what ever.

Plus, PLUS! I say Missus!

We got a good fee for the loan fee, (no idea how much though((but good)))

and AND! the original deal from Charlton and the Wheelies may be appearance related and may not be now for the full £1million or what ever.

Your forgetting another very important thing, there may well be a sell on clause for 50% as well

Archived