Stagnation setting in?

Eatonram

Wonder if we'll try/are working on pushing any outgoings through before the end of the month, to get them into the 20/21 accounts for FFP rather than 21/22.

I imagine outgoings are the key to any incomings either way, be it released or sales, so we can justify the need for them.

Carson and Malone don't really impact things as we weren't paying them last season.

Davies, Waghorn and Wisdom would clear the way for free transfer replacements, but it would probably take bringing a few million in before we can spend even a modest fee on someone like Crooks.

4 hours ago, Eatonram said:

Nothing to talk about or comment on.

Apathy and indifference amongst many fans

No season ticket news

No transfer speculation

No recent information on anything really.

I'm not sure if I've known a period like this in my long history of supporting the Rams. I think it is worrying as long term supported will start to feel they can simply get along fine without the hassle and expense of supporting a team, I feel a bit cut adrift TBH and starting to feel totally apathetic and somewhat taken for granted or ignored.

FTFY. Retained lists now out 

I was just saying how I felt. The situation is not all of the clubs making or under their control. However I do feel the sense of detachment and apathy that is affecting me could also be the same for others. If you lose supporters they often never come back. This is a dangerous situation for our club. 

10 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Usually in mid-June we are talking about the incoming, new manager and/or potential new owner + players unprofessional behaviour.

I quite like this calm before another storm, because we know it's just behind the corner.

And of course, one could always start a a threat about Chris Martin or Nigel Clough. 

That's worrying...