Who is actually in overall charge at Derby at the moment .

Curtains

Could not give a duck who’s in charge, I’d rather know the person who’s going to score the goals in the last 4 games to get us out of this. When I look  at this squad I couldn’t tell you who that is, sad times 

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Could not give a duck who’s in charge, I’d rather know the person who’s going to score the goals in the last 4 games to get us out of this. When I look  at this squad I couldn’t tell you who that is, sad times 

I agree sad times .

It does matter who will make the decisions on Rooney this week though because the poll suggests people want him out. 

Just now, Curtains said:

I agree sad times .

It does matter who will make the decisions on Rooney this week though because the poll suggests people want him out. 

Not sure who that person is though and I don’t think we will for a while. I think we have to back him, because who ever is in charge won’t sack him no matter what division we are in. Back him, give him the cash but support him financially then judge (so far the signs aren’t good though) 

On 16/04/2021 at 21:57, ThePrisoner said:

Well yes, we've not been taken over yet? Daft question no? You know who the current owner is so why are you even asking?

We’re told the deal is subject only to EFl approval. So the contract that has been signed will state how major decisions are taken in the interim. Surely Alonso will have a say. Same way that absurd contract with the sheikh had Pearson consulting with him in January about club business 

Mel (busy worrying about takeover and his health)

Pearce - finances. All pending takeover.

Mcclaren - Director of football but without that title

Rooney - head of we are not being relegated platitudes dept

Rosenoir - how to be good at football coach

Walker - how to defend set pieces coach Given - in