Who is actually in overall charge at Derby at the moment .

Curtains

14 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Shows what a complete shambles the club is in then,whats the point of Mac even being there,take yesterday for example substitutions were baffling and far to late only responded once we were behind,take Bowyer he saw the game slipping away so he made a change,they were camped in our half a good 10 minutes before they scored there first goal yesterday and still Rooney did not react to there new formation and adjust ours to suit

The problem we have with Rooney is he as a great footballing brain but zero management brain,if i remember correct didnt Maclaren leave his seat yesterday and sit inside out the way i bet a bottom dollar he sent a message to the bench to change it and nothing was done at the time he must be thinking whats the point 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jayram said:

Part of me thinks the only way to completely reset our club and get of Rooney & the rest is relegation. The thought that we might survive only to have Rooney still in charge next season fills me with horror. He is utterly clueless.

Indeed, if Rooney stays in charge next season in the Championship, we go down with about 15 points. He really is that bad. It’s not just him that needs to go either. Mel and all of his lot need to move out ASAP as well, the damage they’ve done to this club is going to take years to reverse. We cannot continue having him destroy us with his thoughtless decisions.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Bit of a mouthful but when fans are back in the ground next season could we get a new chant going.....along the lines of ‘ Wazza is a managerial genius’ ....the opposition fans might wet themselves but it might get the lads pumped up against the likes of Shrewsbury and the Green Army ??

Christ I ducking hope Rooney isn’t still in charge in League One! We’ll be down to the Conference before we know it... I’d almost rather have Paul Jewell back!

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Christ I ducking hope Rooney isn’t still in charge in League One! We’ll be down to the Conference before we know it... I’d almost rather have Paul Jewell back!

Actually, thinking about it, the new Wazza chant will not only make the opposition fans wet themselves but also the opposition players.....whilst they are rolling around on the floor we could play it across the back line and back to the keeper 3 or 4 times before they are able to control themselves, could be our new lethal weapon?

10 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Actually, thinking about it, the new Wazza chant will not only make the opposition fans wet themselves but also the opposition players.....whilst they are rolling around on the floor we could play it across the back line and back to the keeper 3 or 4 times before they are able to control themselves, could be our new lethal weapon?

We’d still somehow manage to concede possession to them when it reaches Forsyth! ?

Archived