Getting a shirt signed

rams_man

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rams_man said:

Hey,

Looking for some advice, im looking to get a shirt signed for my daughters birthday in May. Any advice on how i could get this done?

I happy to buy new from the store if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if they will help in the same way now but you used to be able to write to the club and send a card/shirt etc to be signed with it. 

I have a feeling they stopped doing it after signed shirts ended up online but you might have more luck with a signed card. 

@rams_man a while ago my little one wanted to meet the players so I took him to Moor Farm and each and every player stopped to a photo and an autograph. I'm not sure whether it is possible at present with Covid but prior to taking him i went and spoke with security at Moor Farm and they were more than helpful. I did try going through the club but the official line was if you want to meet players turn up early before the game. Again I don't know how much Covid has affected this. I can't imagine at the minute they would be too keen on players doing it.

17 hours ago, rams_man said:

Hey,

Looking for some advice, im looking to get a shirt signed for my daughters birthday in May. Any advice on how i could get this done?

I happy to buy new from the store if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Contact the store, they often have signed shirts available, nothing will be signed privately due to covid restrictions in place, email them directly and ask, then when the store opens up again you can collect.

Thank you for the replys, I have emailed the supporters liaison officer and am waiting on a reply. I will try calling the store today.

I remember getting my firstvsigned shirt by waiting at the ground before games, but covid is stopping that currently.

7 hours ago, rams_man said:

Thank you for the replys, I have emailed the supporters liaison officer and am waiting on a reply. I will try calling the store today.

I remember getting my firstvsigned shirt by waiting at the ground before games, but covid is stopping that currently.

Alright mate,

no SLO at the moment but I believe Angela Allen is dealing with it who is lovely.

I’m sure she will sort it out for you.

6 hours ago, Coneheadjohn said:

Alright mate,

no SLO at the moment but I believe Angela Allen is dealing with it who is lovely.

I’m sure she will sort it out for you.

I know to club is normally real good with this stuff, but I understand I'm asking at a difficult time.

On 01/03/2021 at 09:05, ollycutts1982 said:

@rams_man a while ago my little one wanted to meet the players so I took him to Moor Farm and each and every player stopped to a photo and an autograph. I'm not sure whether it is possible at present with Covid but prior to taking him i went and spoke with security at Moor Farm and they were more than helpful. I did try going through the club but the official line was if you want to meet players turn up early before the game. Again I don't know how much Covid has affected this. I can't imagine at the minute they would be too keen on players doing it.

nice story

Archived