McClaren on talksport

dcfcreece1601

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe he didn't big up his role. 

He always puts me in mind of the mate you feel sorry for because he's single, who pulls a bit of a stunner and quickly gets really smug and insufferable, before slowly stopping coming out. Gradually it becomes clear the stunner is a headcase and he shame-facedly turns up with a new haircut and attitude, determined to live the single life and you remember why you liked him. Then slowly gets a bit morose.. 

Rinse and repeat 

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

He always puts me in mind of the mate you feel sorry for because he's single, who pulls a bit of a stunner and quickly gets really smug and insufferable, before slowly stopping coming out. Gradually it becomes clear the stunner is a headcase and he shame-facedly turns up with a new haircut and attitude, determined to live the single life and you remember why you liked him. Then slowly gets a bit morose.. 

Rinse and repeat 

This feels quite specific, are you okay Chester?

23 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Rinse and repeat 

Hollowayesque.

Archived